|Author: Hafeezur Rahman P 22 May 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
In order to live healthy forever one has to take care basic things like regular healthy food, hot or purified water and sleep on time other than job / business / education. Failing these may lead to various health / mental issue due to irregular activity. Planning and executing your task on
time is very important.
Please check the links as follow for more detail on living healthy life and managing summer season.
How to live healthy life?
|Author: Bhakti Savla 22 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 7 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
|To deal with the hectic work schedule, to deal with the hot weather during summer and to protect your skin during summer I would suggest the following tips:|
-Wash your face with cold water before leaving home, after reaching office, before leaving office and after reaching home. This ensures dust particles don't stay put on your skin for a long time and also the cold water gives you some relief from the heat.
-Drink as much water as you can. Try to drink atleast 3-4 glasses of water soon after waking up in the morning. Then, during the day try to drink lot of water and if needed keep an hourly reminder on your mobile phone to drink water in office and during travel. Also, it is a good idea to keep a water bottle next to your desk in office or any other place where you spend most of your time during the day. Water helps to prevent dehydration and keeps your body cool during hot summer days.
-Carry fruits like Banana, Apple, Oranges, Grapes, etc. along with you and have them during travel to/from office. This way you don't have to take out special time from your hectic schedule to eat juicy fruits.
-At home, try to eat mangoes daily as they are the best fruits for summer season.
-After reaching home in the evening, have a glass of cold lemon juice (lime water) as it helps to rejuvenate your body and refreshes you from all the tiredness.
-Try to eat some cold stuff during or after dinner like curd, mango pulp, vanilla ice cream, milkshake, orange juice, etc.
-Rub your face,hands and legs with ice cubes for 5-10 minutes after reaching home in the evening. This provides much required coolness to your burning skin during summer season.
-Apply neem & turmeric powder on your face for 20-30 minutes and then face it thoroughly. You can try to do it daily or every alternate day (whenever you get time at home).
-Go for a quick 10 minute walk at night before going to bed. The adrenaline flow and coolness of weather outside will enable you to get sound sleep. It would also ensure that your food is digested properly.
|Author: Lienda 22 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
|Our lifestyle has really become stressful and we hardly get enough time to take of ourselves. As a result, we have become victims of many diseases. Along with exercise, we need to have a balance and healthy diet to keep ourselves fit and healthy. Summer is on and the most important thing that we should never forget is to drink lots and lots of mineral water. We should at least drink 5 to 6 liters of water everyday. It is enough to get rid of the toxins out of our body. Fresh fruit juices as well as vegetable juices are very much efficient in providing extra needed mineral and vitamins to our body. No matter how busy we are we must maintain a fix timing for lunch and dinner. If you don't get time to have lunch, then we should at least have few handful of almonds and nuts to maintain your energy level. Make a regular routine to do yoga or exercise in the morning hours for at least half and hour. You can also have cold green tea which very healthy and good for our body. |
|Author: Aparna Shankarraman 22 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 8 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
|Our life style has had some devastating effects on the body and skin. Especially summers make the entire process too tiring and exhausting. Lack of proper diet can bring in many lifestyle diseases in our body. We can follow a healthy diet plan with following things in mind to keep our body and mind fresh n summers|
1. Set smart goals instead of trying to make drastic changes try to plan with smaller steps and then set large sized goals. One cannot make goals and achieve them overnight. Giving away to temptation of not eating or eating junk foods is not that easy to give up. Start with just a glass of milk while leaving, then add a banana, then a sandwich and so on. Over a period of time, it will become a habit and part of your routine before leaving home and you will soon start allotting time for eating breakfast rather than keeping it as a last choice and avoiding it.
2. Eat in moderate quantity It is not what you eat but how much you eat that counts. Any food can be taken but the quantity should be determined keeping n mind the calorie count of that food. One can just take a serving depending n the calorie value and avoid second servings. Try to reduce the quantities of unhealthy foods and replace that quantity with a piece of healthy food.
3. How to eat the modern lifestyle changes have forced us to change our eating trends. We just gulp foods and rush to the work place. Healthy eating is not what we eat but what we think about the food we eat. Eating in small quantities, relishing our food and chewing the food can help the body absorb the nutrients in a better way. Sharing the food with others helps us to appreciate our food and this has a positive vibe on our eating practice.
4. Eat colorful Fruits and vegetables which are a part of healthy diet and we should rather set a color day and include all fruits and vegetables of a particular color on that day, for example yellow day can have banana,mango, boiled pumpkin etc. Building fun into diet can indirectly help us get most of the vitamins and minerals required by the body.
5. Eat healthy carbohydrates and whole grains which contain antioxidants. These healthy carbs include beans, fruits, vegetables, whole grains which get digested slowly and lets us have a full feeling in the stomach. This also reduces sugar and insulin levels. Foods like refined sugar, white flour, white polished rice all tend to digest quickly and increase insulin levels in the body.
6. Add protein to the diet We can just take a cupful of dals, rajma, channa to the office and have a quick grab during mid morning. Proteins helps us get the necessary energy to keep going and helps build muscles, tissues and bones. Nuts like almonds, walnuts, pistes can be had as an evening snack but again everything should be in moderation.
7. Add calcium to the diet A glass of milk whenever time permits or a cup of curd after lunch can help a long way in building and maintaining strong bones.
8. Drink more water Minimum 6-8 glasses of water are recommended for a healthy living. This helps avoid problems of dehydration, poor skin, dry skin, muscle pain and tiredness in the body.
|Author: paru 28 May 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
you can eat more number of fibre content food.Drink more water That makes you to reduce dehydration. If dehydration is more then your skin becomes dry very soon and your skin cells may get damage soon in summer.Don't skip your breakfast.If you can't do breakfast Just eat some fruits freshly ,for this summer eat water content fruits.That makes you healthier. It's good to do some yoga. Go for weekend classes on sundays.Just spend some fifteen minutes for this daily and This helps you for the whole day active.yoga is for your skin and mainly your bodyto be healthy.Hope it might help you.
|Author: Manoj Gathe -> MPG 28 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
|The healthy food in the summer is especially the green vegetables for keeping body fit and keeping ourselves beautiful.|
Green vegetables always given almost all types of nutritional values which are enriched with proteins as well.
At the same time one should go with fruit juice especially orange & mango juice which are also full of nutrition and also acts against heat strokes and other problems regarding with the heat in the body.
Hence green vegetables & fruit juice is very important in such period.
I think this will help you a lot
|Author: Ilahi 29 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 6 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
|As the responsibilities increases the lifestyle is becoming so busy but you should prepare a ideal schedule for this summer. According to my view your schedule should be as follows:|
1.You should wake up early in the morning. Seven or six hours sleep is sufficient for health. You must sleep at least six hours otherwise your whole day becomes boring and unhealthy.
2.In summer days our thirst increases and more dehydration takes place. So we eat less amount of food and drinks plenty of water. So there is lack of energy in body and you can feel morning weakness.
3.You should do the Yoga for long term effect. According to your health you can also do the exercise. So that this will make your whole day happy and fresh.
4.If you have faith on god then perform pray or worship your god. This will build your confidence and also avoid from wrong doing.
5.After this you should take breakfast. Breakfast used for nourishment of the brain so it should be balanced. You should include the food in your breakfast as milk, 1-2 types of fruits, green vegetables, some small quantity of sweet food, etc.
6.You should eat fruits which is riched in vit.A, so that your skin will not looks dry.
7.Include the green leafy vegetables, proteinus and fibrous food in your lunch and dinner. These all things should be done on time.
8.Protect your skin from sunlight and avoide to wander in sunlight.
9.Do not take tension and stress of your office work. Problems are not solved by tension but it requires calm mind and healthy body.
9.Your diet is main factor of your all queries. Draw some time for health from your hectic schedule.
10.Try to eat all fruits which is available in summer. Avoid cold drinks which decreases the appetied.
11.Apply home remedies on your face before going to sleep as sandal wood paste, Alowera, tulasi leaves paste, etc. Apply milk cream on your face this will increase your face glow.
12.Try to live tension free and always keep smiling.
These tips/schedule will definitely helps you in summer.
|Author: Sakshi 30 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
|In summers you have need to drink squash, lemon-juice, etc. You have to take light but healthy diet in summer. |
Regular exersice once in a day at the morning time. It keeps you fresh all the day.
Apply alovira, lemon on your face.
Drink 10 to 12 glass of water in a day regularly.
Eat watermelon, grapes, mango, papaya, banana etc. (all the seasonal fruits) regularly.
Take mango-shake regularly.
|Author: Anisha 30 May 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
|During summer your body dehydrates a lot. So you need to drink plenty of water. It is said that we must drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. But in summer we sweat a lot and thus we need to drink from 10 to 15 glasses of water a day.|
For effective use of water by your body, you can follow the following steps:
1. Drink a glass of warm water in empty stomach just after waking up in the morning.
2. Drink a glass of water just after having your bath.
3. Do not drink water just before or after having your meal. Keep a gap of half an hour after having your meal. You can drink water before an hour or after an hour having your meal.
4. Drink water half an hour before going to bed in night.
All the above things will protect your skin from being over dehyhradated. If warm water is drank instead of cold water, this will help to keep your skin glowing and charming.
Consumption of juicy fruits, which contain Vitamin C will also maintain your skin glowing.