|Author: Hafeezur Rahman P 28 May 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
|If you consume less oil and less salt food for few weeks then it will be alright. At the same time don't completely ignore to use little oil and little salt because these are very important too for normal health.|
Try to have some vegetable salad and fruit salad, try to avoid much fat items. Light walking in the morning / evening will help you much on this.
|Author: Sultan Mustafijul Hoque 28 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
|Below are the steps to reduce belly fat after pregnency.|
- Go for a regular walk. Bring your baby with a stroller along with you. Regular walk will help you burning more calories.
- Start breast feeding if you are not doing already. Breast feeding will burn a big amount of calory. And burning more calory means loosing more stored fat.
- Try Yoga regularly. This will also help you burning more calories. Consult with a specialist or a physician before starting yoga. You have to choose yoga rules according to your health condition.
- Eat less calory food. Add more fresh vegetables to your diet. Avoid meet and such type of high calory food. Always take low calory food at supper.
- Follow the diet regularly according to your need.
These will help you reducing tummy fat as well as your weight. It is proved that breast feeding is the best procedure to reduce weight as this burns more amount of calory.
|Author: Aparna Shankarraman 29 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
|Weight loss after pregnancy is a great challenge for every woman in that stage. The abdomen and overall hips get enlarged due to pregnancy and coming back to shape takes some time. Crash diets or strenuous exercises are not advisable at this stage. A nutritious diet combined with yoga and light stretch exercises will help a person reduce weight in a couple of months. Remember it took nine months to gain this weight and cannot be toned in a few days.|
1. Drink lot of water preferably luke warm water at frequent intervals.
2. Include lot of fibers in your diet. They help in weight reduction as the calories from the fibres are not absorbed by the body and drained out.
3. Reduce fat intake. Though ghee is considered good at this stage by elders, minimize the amount. Avoid butter, fried foods and other high fat items from the diet.
4. Increase protein intake in the diet, it boosts digestion and Helps drain excess water from the body.
5. Increase the servings of vegetables n the diet. Vegetable soups help build body metabolism and reduce weight. Evening snacks can comprise of mixed fruits n a large bowl. It will be filling as well as nutritious.
Dietary management is very important after delivery and proper nutritious meals should be taken at frequent intervals in small quantities.
Tummy and abdomen need to be toned through proper exercises after pregnancy. 30 minutes of walk every day will work wonders on the body. In case you are unable to go out for walk regularly, then the following exercises can help you tone your body:
1. Take a deep breath, tuck in your tummy, pelvic and buttock muscles and hold for one minute. Then exhale and repeat the procedure starting from 10 times a day to even 100 times. This has a miraculous effect in toning the body and firming up the muscles. This was taught to me after my delivery at the nursing home and this has worked wonders.
2. Abdomen can be toned easily by practicing yogasana named 'Paschimottanasan' wherein the person sits on the floor and tries touching the heels of the legs with his fingers. Once the heels are touched, bring your nose to touch the knees. This asana has proven effect of flattening the tummy muscles.
3. Bhujangasana wherein a person lies in backward position on the floor, keep the hands straight and raise the body upto waist without constricting the buttock muscles. This is also known as snake pose and is a special asana for post pregnancy stage. This helps firm up the thighs, buttocks and abdomen.
4. Try to sit on the floor for doing tasks at home and this exercise of getting up and sitting down itself will help in toning the body.
5. Try sitting in virasana pose at home on the floor. It is a lotus pose and very easy for day to day practice. This will help prevent the body from getting flabby.
These asanas combined with diet will help you tone your body Ina short period of time.
|Author: Bhakti Savla 29 May 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
|It is quite natural to gain weight post pregnancy. To handle post pregnancy weight gain issues or to shed extra kilos and have a flat tummy, one needs to try and adopt some of the following tips:|
Food Habits to reduce weight
-Instead of having 2 heavy meals, have smaller meals at regular intervals of time. This will ensure proper digestion of food.
-Eat lots of green vegetables, salads, juicy fruits, etc.
-Have vegetable soups and no-sugar fresh fruit juices on a daily basis. These are best substitutes for tea or coffee, especially when one is on diet.
-Avoid eating lot of junk food, sweets, chocolates, etc. for few weeks. If the craving is more, try to have it very rarely.
-Have dark chocolates (with maximum cocoa percentage) to reduce the craving for other chocolates.
-Eat fruits like Kiwi, Pomegrenate, Apple, Pear, blueberries, etc. that help to reduce weight. Avoid eating bananas.
-Drink atleast 14-15 glasses of water daily.
-Every morning after waking up, have 1 glass of warm water and 1 glass of warm water mixed with little honey and lemon. This will help in your weight loss campaign.
-Eat lot of brocolli, lettuce and cauliflower.
-Have your dinner before 8 p.m. and leaving enough time to have a night walk and for eating fruits.
-Avoid eating outside butter, curd and ghee. Try to prepare these at home and consume.
Best exercises to lose weight
-Start doing yoga for 30 minutes daily. It will help in weight loss and also getting your body back in shape.
-Try Praanayam. It is a breathing exercise where you take your tummy inside while breathing out and vice versa. This is one of the best physical exercise to develop a flat tummy by reducing the extra flab. For quick results, one needs to do this in-out breathing exercise atleast 350 times in a day.
-Do lot of walking in early morning sunlight (before 7:45 a.m.). This is good for your health and also is the most simple exercise that you can do to reduce weight from all parts of the body.
-After every meal, try to walk for 5-10 minutes for proper digestion of food.
-Climb staircase of a building equivalent to atleast 10 floors in a day. This gives a workout to most parts of the body and helps you achieve a great shape.
-If you have time, you can even try swimming or cycling. They too help a lot in losing weight.