Ask Experts » Health » Beauty »
How to get fair colour with out taking any medicine?
Date: 20 Jun 2012 Posted By: Pravat Kumar Das
Group: Health Category: Beauty
Can any one tell me if a fair person skin has tanned because of sun rays how can he/she get back to his/her original color with out taking any medicine or cream.
I do not want to use any fairness scream.
Is there any home remedies like drinking lots of water, eating some particular food etc?
Are you dark complexioned and want to know how to get fair skin without using medicines and cream? Let us see what the doctors say on the best home remedies to have fair skin color and best foods to improve skin color.
|Author: Kamal Kishore 20 Jun 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Hi, You can use ice, take one ice particle and rub it in to your skin this will clear the tiny holes of your skin. After that use lemon in your skin. Remain the juice of lemon in your skin about 10 minutes. Wash your skin with little hot water. This will definitely works and drink lots of water in everyday.
|Author: Varsha 20 Jun 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 Voting Score: 0|
you can try the following tips:
1. Apply Curd
You can apply curd to your skin. curd makes skin softer and it also helps to reduce the darkness.
2.Paste of potato+lemon juice
3. Take out tomato juice and apply it directly to the skin
4. Aloe vera can also be considered as a natural remedy to reduce tan.
5. Dry some orange peels. Then, mix them to a bowl of curd. This would be beneficial for removing tan. Keep this for about 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
|Author: Bhavin Trivedi 20 Jun 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Why do you want to in against the law of NATURE and GOD. GOD may have made you dark complexioned for some reasons. Be happy for that.
|Author: Halloween Harmony 20 Jun 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 Voting Score: 0|
You should be OK what ever you are but still you can follow the followings for a glowing and fair skin result.
1. drink lots of water every day
2. try to eat fresh turmeric piece every day in the morning (not the packet powder turmeric)
3. eat tomato every day,it helps to increase skin tone
4. apply multani mitti,chandan,honey paste on your skin
5. apply milk with carrot paste on your skin
6. eat carrot fr fair skin tone
7. take steam bath
8. eat lots of seasonal fruits
9. use rose water for fresh glowing skin.
10. avoid going out in heavy sun light. If in case you have to do it,then try to protect your skin from direct sun rays.
Lime or lemon juice, turmeric, honey, etc are natural bleach that improve complexion. They remove tan and make your skin fairer. Cucumber juice can be applied on dry as well as oily skin to get fair complexion. To make cucumber juice, grate (kaddukash) cucumber (with skin) and squeeze it. Only 1/2 to 1 teaspoon is sufficient for a single application.
11.drink milk with saffron every day if possible
12.avoid tea and coffee if possible so.
I think if you follow these steps as you want to opt you will get your result.
Best of luck and good luck for a new fresh glowing skin with a touch of increasing skin tone.
Welcome To My World
|Author: Manoj Gathe -> MPG 20 Jun 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 Voting Score: 0|
Dear friend, please find the following tips for getting the fair colour without taking any medicine.
1. Drink plenty amount of water to clean the stomach everytime and every moment you take some food.
2. Without drinking plenty amount of water it is bit difficult to remove the heat created in the stomach which allows your intenstine to feel relaxed which is quiet useful for improved digestion system.
3. Use multani mati (a kind of ayurvedic earth made powder) on the face after making a paste with rose water and after once it get soaked, wash it with the rose water again.
4. Eat papaya always during breakfast. It is better for digestion.
Ultimately improved digestion is the key factor for removal of heat from body and inturn the fair colour on face, since fair colour on face in dependant on above explained factors.
|Author: Prakhar Raghuvanshi 20 Jun 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 Voting Score: 0|
Use the following tips:
i) Drink as much water as you can in the summer season. It does not let your skin go dry.
ii) Keep splashing water time to time on your face so that the dirt and pollution washes away and you get refreshed.
iii) use an ayurvedic cream in summer especially the one containing aloe vera. Other cosmetic creams are not good to be used in summers.
iv) If your skin color has become dull due to summer then don't worry. It is not permanent. You can opt for household remedies for treatment like sandal or turmeric.
v) Use a gentle scrubber to wash your face. It opens your pores and make you feel refreshed.
|Author: Kalyani 23 Jun 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 10 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
Yes, you can restore the complexion of the skin in a natural way without the use of any fairness creams. All you need to do is to strictly follow certain steps on a regular basis without neglecting. And once you slowly regain your lost complexion you can increase the gap between the time interval and once you completely regain the complexion you need to take precautionary measures to avoid tanning of the skin in future.
- It is a well known fact that you need to consume lots of water as it not only keeps the body hydrated, but also helps in removing the harmful toxins from the body through urine.
- Keep consuming fresh juicy fruits which are not only helpful in restoring the complexion of the skin but also keeps the body healthy and fit.
- A well balanced food and a regular exercise like walking are the best for maintaining the overall health condition of the body.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of skin is highly essential for regaining the lost complexion of the skin, hence you can use natural cleansers like sour curd or milk or creme of the milk / curd and the like. Apply these on the face and wash it with clean water after 10-15 minutes. Clean the skin on a regular basis to remove the accumulated pollutants / dirt.
- Apply face packs with natural products like multani mitti or chandan powder mixed with rose water and made into a paste. Or you can even use besan / gram flour and curd to make a paste and apply on the face. Apply the fresh juice of aloe vera which not only acts as a pack but also helps in hydrating the clean as well as cleaning the skin. Similarly you can use the pulp of fresh fruits which hydrates the skin and at the same time removes the dirt from the skin to give a fresh, new look to the skin. You can even apply the peel of certain fruits as a face pack like orange peel pack. Even neem leaves powder makes a good face pack. Or you can mix haldi / turmeric powder with chandan, mix rose water to it and make it to a paste for applying as a pack.
- You can even use a mixture of lemon juice and honey which helps in bleaching the face to give a fairer look of the skin and also keeps the skin hydrated.
Following all these on a regular basis in the beginning would be very effective to restore the lost complexion. And once you regain you complexion follow certain preventive measures when you go out in the sun to avoid tanning of the skin.
Preventive measures to avoid sun tanning
- Do not expose yourself to direct sun, try to avoid such direct exposure to the maximum possible extent
- Use sun protection equipment like umbrella / sunglasses / hat in case you have to go out in the sun
- When you happen to go out in the sun, when you return home, after few minutes of rest take an ice cube and run it all over the skin as this will help in taking out the excess heat from the body / skin and thus prevents it from getting darker
Refer this article:How to increase the glow on your face in a natural way
|Author: Surabhi V 27 Jun 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Apply turmeric mixed with curd daily on your face.keep it for one hour or until it gets dried off.then wash it with cool water.apply daily to your face.you can get back your complexion.
|Author: Tuk tuk 03 Jul 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
tanning can be improved by taking foods rich in anti-oxidants because anything starts from within the body.Try to take as much water as you can.Besides,wash the tanned area regularly with milk,and the other thing you can do is mix some finely chopped almonds with all wheat flour(maida)and use it as a scrub.This even removes the excess dirt that collects besides serving as a skin softener.
|Author: Himanshu Malik 03 Jul 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
There is no medicine or any treatment to turn a person from black to white because the colour of the skin is genetically determined .
But there are many ways to get your former fair complexion back .
The complexion of the body is regulated by a black-brown pigment called 'Melanin' .
Melanin absorbs the UV- radiations and helps to protect the skin by converting the radiations into harmless heat .
Excessive exposure to UV-radiations leads to over-secretion of melanin (to absorb more radiations). Melanin, being black-brown in colour, increase in its levels hence lead to darkening of the skin complexion.
- To get your complexion back, you need to protect your body from exposure. So avoid going out in the sun.
- Cover your body while going out. Wear hats or caps, shoes rather than sandals, full sleeves shirts or tops.
- Apply a sunscreen or a sunblock of value of SPF above 50, preferably of Lotus company. Without these the present complexion will also be lost.
- Apply sunscreen and follow the tips given above for prevention, it will not cure but prevent further skin damage.
- Take Vitamin D rich foods or medicines.
- Sometimes allergy can also cause darkening of the skin. Take some anti-allergic tablets like cetrizine.
- Apply curd and 'besan' seperately, they will help you to get a flawless and glowing skin.
- Take 'Black Masoor Dal' after soaking it into water for half an hour, make a paste of it and apply it on your face. It is a cure for every skin problem like pimples, sunburns, etc.
If you want to cure a viral or any other infection, you cant just rely on the conventional methods used at home. You need to consult a doctor and take medicines. Similarly, you will have to take medicines and apply lotions or creamsto protect the skin. Drinking a lot of water or having certain foods cant help you significantly.
I had myself followed the suggestions given above and got excellent results .
All the best.
|Author: archana 04 Jul 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
By regular usage of papaya gives more effect for face
It makes the face as bright.
Its also has no side effects.It also an easy available fruit too not like seasonal fruit.
|Author: Madhusudan.G.S 23 Jul 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
I am presuming here that fair color means glowing complexion natural way and not getting white. If glowing complexion and healthy skin is what is looking for, i suggest drinking lots of water daily to get rid of unwanted toxins from body, Drinking lot of Coconut water which is a natural medicine (of course, without side effects), Thinking positive, sleep well and be energetic and find only good things in life.
All the best.
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...