- Category: Miscellaneous
- #92468You don't need 10,000 to suffice the requirement.Nokia Phones are most commonly know for their performance in terms of Battery Life. You can get one with a strong battery in most medium level phones available. If you want to give your husband from the price mentioned. Then I suggest smart phones like Xperia Mini,Samsung Galaxy. If you want to stay with strong battery and don't care about the rest then Nokia X2 will do the job. My friend is using it and it has very good features for its price..Hope This Helped
- #92516From my experience I would say Nokia phones are the best when it comes to battery life. One thing you have to keep in mind while purchasing a phone with high battery life is that, you should always opt for a phone with minimal features. The phones with many features consume lot of power and thus your battery will get over very soon comparitively.
"Do not give up, things might not favour you always"
- #92522All nokia phons with minimum featurs may suitable for you
- #92524As most of Indians, i will also suggest you a nokia phone for excellent battery life. They also guarantee reliability. But samsung phones are also upto the mark. Now, before suggesting you phones, i will take liberty of assuming that you are not interested in any other features like camera, music, 3g service, operating system. The phones with best battery life are:-
1)nokia x2-02 - 9.7hrs TalkTime(TT) 443hrs StandbyTime(ST)
2)nokia x1-01 - 13hrs TT 1032hrs ST
3)nokia asha 303 (qwerty keypad)- 8.2hrs TT 731hrs ST
4)nokia 110 - 10.5hrs TT 790hrs ST
5)nokia x2-00 (5MP camera with flash)- 12.7 hrs TT 530hrs ST
1)guru 1205 - 9hrs TT 720hrs ST
2)metro duos c3322 - 10hrs TT 500hrs ST
3)champ deluxe duos(touch) - 15hrs TT 500hrs ST
4)champ 2(touch) - 10hrs TT 500hrs ST
5)galaxy Y(android touch) - 17hrs TT 800hrs ST
According to me, the winner here is Samsung galaxy Y.
Its MRP is Rs. 7190/-. But its available cheaper than that. It also has android, 2MP, 3g. If you opt for nokia, nokia x2-00 is very good. Simple to use, can be handled roughly, 5MP camera, 12.7 hrs of talktime. Its price is Rs. 4810/-.
Hope i have helped you to decide.
Happy Anniversary to you guys.
- #92528For battery backup- Nokia phones are the best and has long battery life.No other company at present longer battery life than Nokia. For Excellence- I suggest you that the use of Android phones are flourishing very fast.It has many features, the top model in recent month on sale is Galaxy Y.
- #92531Hello Nidhi
I would suggest you to go for Nokia E5. If your husband prefer qwerty keypad than a touch screen then this mobile of nokia is a best option for you. I am using this phone from the past 1.5 years and have faced no problem till now.
Its battery back up details are as follows-
Stand-by- Up to 635 h (2G) / Up to 670 h (3G)
Up to 13 h 10 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 15 min (3G)
Music play- Up to 38 h
I brought it at a price rate of Rs. 9200. The phone has very good specification and look like a professional tool.
Stop Discrimination - Live and let others live
Success is a journey not a destination.
- #92532As per the customer view I would suggest you to go for LG Optimus Net P698(Titanium) phone. Just because It has 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery which gives Talk Time up to 11 hours and Standby Time up to 556 hours which can fulfill your battery backup requirement and fall under your budget. Its cost is only Rs 9799.00.
Here are also some more qualities of LG Optimus Net P698(Titanium) which may enhance your interest towards it:
1. Combination of style and performance
It is a bar shaped phone with touchscreen. It runs on Android v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) operating system with 800MHz CPU Processor for fast processing.This smart combination makes the mobile more fast, user friendly and helps in easy navigation. It carries a 3.2 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen having HVGA resolution of 320 x 480 pixels to produce vibrant images. It has 3.15 megapixel snapper with digital zoom. It contains sleek design with rounded edges. On the right panel of the phone, you will find a microUSB port and on the left side, a volume controller. Also, you will find a small power lock key on the top to lock the screen. This phone also comes embedded with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
2. Best memory which fulfill all requirements
It has internal memory of 150MB which allows us to store all files and documents under one roof. And, in case of more files to store like movies, videos or songs, then we can expand the capacity of the phone up to 32 GB. Apart from this, to meet the heavy requirements of the various apps and functions running on the phone, the LG Optimus Net Dual SIM comes powered by 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery, which promises to deliver long-lasting result.
3. Many best features.
It is integrated with all those features that offer you better connectivity. Alike other smartphones, this phone also supports GPRS and EDGE for browsing the net, for faster internet, you can use 3G on this phone also. It also comes with several other connectivity features including Bluetooth and USB port that helps to exchange files and data to and from other devices. For entertainment this phone contains the feature of FM radio. Furthermore, this phone allows taking a leap into virtual profile from any location with the help of social networking sites integration (SNS) app. It contains Wi-Fi that means you can connect with other compatible devices without the mediation of Internet by using Wi-Fi direct.
4. Overall performance.
Overall, LG Optimus Net Dual SIM is a phone that comes with an ample of enthralling features to fulfill all communication and entertainment related requirements. There is an accelerometer and digital compass to help out in day to day activity to serve business requirements. This also has document viewer and pushmail.
So I think it fits in all criteria that is cost and requirement.
- #92535Generally cheaper mobile phones gives maximum battery backup. According to my information "Fly DS3000" gives maximum 28 hours of talk time powered by a 3000 mAh battery. Key features - 1. Very strong battery, you can even charge another mobile phone connecting with USB cable. 2. Webcam also available. 3. Chat applications. 4. Anti-theft mobile tracker. 5. Expandable memory upto 32 GB with micrSD card. 6. Dual band network with Dual SIM support. 7. USB port. 8. MP4 support. 9. VGA camera. 10. 2.4 inch display with 240 x 340 pixels resolution. Price : Around Rs. 2500/- It is the most recommended mobile phone if you are considering maximum battery backup
Lead Editor - Articles,
Managing Award Crediting
If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!
- #92554samsung metro has more battery back up with entertainment feature
guru 1205 - 9hrs TT 720hrs ST
metro duos c3322 - 10hrs TT 500hrs ST
champ deluxe duos(touch) - 15hrs TT 500hrs ST
champ 2(touch) - 10hrs TT 500hrs ST
galaxy Y - 17hrs TT 800hrs ST
nokia x2-02 - 9.7hrs TalkTime(TT) 443hrs StandbyTime(ST)
nokia x1-01 - 13hrs TT 1032hrs ST
nokia asha 303 - 8.2hrs TT 731hrs ST
nokia 110 - 10.5hrs TT 790hrs ST
nokia x2-00 - 12.7 hrs TT 530hrs ST
- #94890Any cheap Nokia mobile phone provide great battery backup.Ibhave used 2626 and 1108 these mobiles are best to write messages and also ib terms of battery also.
If you need battery power more than general battery.
Then you should be see the battery Specifications.
If mobile having full functions (touch screen) then it should have minimum 1500-2000 MAh power.
This battery can give you 6-7 hr. continue internet accessing power.
I will give you code number to see samsung mobile battery specification-*#0228#
If you type this number on dialing screen of samsung mobile then it will automatically display battery specification.