|Author: Remya A 29 Jul 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Hyperpigmentation; The deposition of excess amount of pigments in the tissues.
-Over exposion of uv lights from sunlights
-Decreasde supply of melanine.
-After 40 yrs diminished supply of melanine to the tissues causing pigmentaion.Melanine,and vitamine c creams we can use with medical advise.
-Prevent over exposion of uv lights.Apply creams containing spf-30 creams before going outside.
-Melanine suppling oilments are helpful.
|Author: Surabhi Paul 31 Jul 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 10 (Rs 10) Voting Score: 0|
Hyper pigmentation is a common, in which patches of skin become darker in color than the normal skin. It is a dark spot of the skin. It occurs due to hormonal imbalances, scaring and acene, inflammation, mediacations, sunlight etc. There are different types of hyper pigmentation. One type of hyper pigmentation is known as melasma. The most common type of hyper pigmentation is age or liver spot which appears due to sun radiation. The darker patches of skin occur when the body produces too much of chemical called "melanin". Melanin is responsible for the color pigment of your skin. It can occur anywhere on the body on the face, hands or anywhere else.
Hyper pigmentation treatment
There are wide range of treatment of hyper pigmentation. Some forms hyper pigmentation can be treated with medications.
It is a special technique using special equipment that removes dead skin particles. Which is a process that surgically removes layer of skin. But this is an expensive.
Hyper pigmentation cream
1. Bleaching creams such as hydroquinone, are some of the most commonly used. These creams are applied daily to the affected area for several weeks to month in cycles. There are some excellent products available on the market. But be careful before buying any kind of cream. Some of the low cost brands have excellent results and reviews, so remember that "expensive" does not always mean "good".
2. Use SPF 30 sunscreen whenever you want to go outside during morning. This will protect your skin from sun but it also be protects you from hyper pigmentation.
3. Apply prescriptions creams to your hyper pigmentation scars. Apply these cream after cleansing your face once per day.
1. Mash some avacado and blend with small amount of milk and create smooth peast and apply in affected area. Avacado is rich in vitamine "C", and an excellent source of removing pigmentation of the skin.
2. Use slice of cucumber or crush to extract the juices and apply with cotton wool.
3. Tomato also contain vitamin and minerals which help with hyper pigmentation. You can apply tomato in your affected area.
4. Soaks some almonds in water to soften them up. And crush them to make a paste. Mix some olive oil with the paste and apply.
5. Mix 1 tsp. of lemon juice, 1 tsp. of honey, 1 tsp. of milk powder and half tsp. of almond oil. Apply the mixture in affected area allow it to remain in face for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse the mixture off with cold water.
6. Mash 1/4 of a peeled, ripe banana, and stir in 1/4 tsp. of honey.
7. Vinegar is another form of affordable natural treatment. Apple cider vinegar is generally the best kind to use on the skin.
8. Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add saffron on it. Let this sleep overnight and apply to your pigment patches.
Natural remedies are preferred over conventional products because they are thought to have a decreased risk of side effects.
|Author: Madhvee Chaubey 03 Aug 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 7 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Natural remedies to reduce hyper pigmentation
1. Apply the paste of milk and honey on the affected area. You can also opt curd instead of milk.
2. Massage the affected portion of the skin with vitamin E oil.
3. Avocado is rich source of vitamin E. Mash and prepare a smooth paste of avocado and apply it as a face mask. If required, add some milk to smoothen the consistency of the avocado paste. When it dries, wash the face. This will reduce the pigmentation.
4. Almond is another good source of vitamin E. Soak few almonds overnight and make a paste bt adding few drops of milk. Apply the paste on the face. Keep it for 10-16 minutes and then wash the face with lukewarm water.
5. Apply the paste of potato on the affected area. This will help in reducing the dark patches.
6. Apply face pack of papaya, cucumber, sandalwood, or oatmeal. This will reduce the pigmentation and bring the glow on the skin.
7. Consume fruits, vegetables and dry fruits rich in vitamin E. Also, have the balanced diet which comprises of protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamin and minerals.
8. Mint leaves have medicinal properties which are useful in skin treatment. Make the paste of mint leaves and milk. Apply the same paste on the affected area and wash it after sometime.
9. Prepare the paste of turmeric powder, lemon juice and water. Apply the paste on the face and leave it to dry. Then, wash the face and you would be able to see glow on the face after few weeks. Apply this mask, every third day for better results.
10. Drink 7-8 glass of water to remove the toxins present in the body.
11. Avoid eating oily foods.
For more information, visit Skin blemish treatment in natural way
|Author: umaperi 13 Aug 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
Hyper pigmentation is mainly caused by sun damage, acne infections, over exposure of skin to UV rays, inflammation, or any other skin injuries.
Treatment to this hyper pigmentation include hydroquinone, kojic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, azelaic acid, ascorbic acid, tretinoin (Retinol), topical glucocorticoids, and licorice.
Apply banana, citrus fruits, green tea powder, sandal, cucumber,etc.
To avoid dark spots and holes application of sun screen will be suggested.