|Author: puneet 07 Aug 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Try a medicine that contains a mixture of minoxidil and aminexil. Consult a doctor before using it.
|Author: Prakhar Raghuvanshi 09 Aug 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
I will suggest you to apply some lotion that is available in the market. Such lotions contain minoxidil, aminexil, tretinoin, azelaic acid and alcohol in it.
Consult doctor before use. You can get such lotion at any medical store.
|Author: Remya A 11 Aug 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Sudden hairfall due to may be any hormonal imbalance please consult a doctor and try to do thyroidfunction test.Because thinning of hair is the one of the signs of thyroid imbalance.
-Massaging of the hair and scalp is good for hair growth.
-Increase intake of water.
-Increase intake of vegetables and fruits.
-Proper hair washing is helps to promote hair growth.
-Application of egg white,henna,peapowder and lemon juice will helps to prevent hair fall and provide strong hair.
-Avoid use of chemical shampoos.
-Avoid continues use of hair straightner and hair dryer.
|Author: Ayushi Agarwal 13 Aug 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
There may be any reason for your hair-fall.
Did you fall ill during a certain point, and took up some medications. And, if the answer is in positive, it may have adversely affected your hair. Secondly, if you have acne issues, then also your hair must have started falling.
Consult a dermatologist. It will definitely benefit you. She/he may guide you if something had went wrong and how could you improve your hair health.
For me, I have had acne issues. I am advised not to use coconut oil/base on my hair/body. So, I use a hair oil called SBL Montana "Arnica".
|Author: pradeepta sen 13 Aug 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 Voting Score: 0|
Apply ginger and garlic paste on your scalp two times in a month. A mixture of ginger and garlic can kill the fungus on your scalp which causes hairfal. and if you are not comfortable with garlic then opt for Ginger paste only. Ginger is good for the growth of the hair.
Add amla in your diet and vitamin E also. these are good for hair.
Do not forget to change your shampoo after every 6 months.
Add green leafy vegetables in your diet.
These are the medicines from God's Pharmacy.
|Author: Kalyani 16 Aug 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
I would like to suggest you to follow certain natural ways of regrowing your hair and also follow certain natural ways of controlling hair fall to check the further falling of hair.
- First of all consuming rich and nutritious food as a healthy and balanced diet is the key factor for a healthy living
- Increase the intake of curry leaves, coconut / coconut water as well and dry fruits like almonds
- Include at least one green leafy vegetable, preferably Amaranthus leaves or spinach in your diet as these provide the required vitamins to the hair roots and thus help in strengthening the roots and prevent hair fall to a great extent
- For some time till the hair fall is controlled, massage the scalp with finger tips at bed time with warm pure coconut oil and wash your hair the next day morning. If possible use herbal products like shikai or rita powder as you said that yours is a oily hair.
- Avoid using hair dryers after a hair wash and also never combing your hair when it is still wet. Allow the hair to dry completely
- Avoid taking too much of stress as this is good for nothing, on the contrary it might lead to several health problem
- Practice meditation on a regular basis only after getting initialized through a practitioner as this would help in rejuvenating the cells in the head region and thus help in the proper functioning of these cells
- You can even go for regular yoga practice under the guidance of a yoga expert. Practice the asanas like Shirshaasana in which the body is completely made to stand up side down and hence there is a flow of rich oxygenated blood to the head region which helps in the supply of required nutrients to the root hairs and thus helps in the proper growth of the hair.
- Avoid going out with a oily hair as this attracts the dirt and pollutants. As you said that yours is a oily hair, better to stop oiling your hair except for massaging
- If necessary, have a hair wash on a regular basis and once in a while use fine gram flour for a hair wash as this helps not only in removing the dirt but also it helps in removing the excess oil from the hair and thus keeps the hair clean.
- Once a week, massage the scalp with sour yogurt / cream-less curd and wash the hair after half-an-hour. The useful bacteria in the curd helps in removing the fungal infection from the hair if any.
- You can even apply the paste of hibiscus leaves / flowers as well on the scalp and have a hair wash after half-an-hour. This not only helps in controlling the hair fall but also helps in conditioning the hair
However, in case still the hair fall is severe, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist
|Author: satyendra giri 26 Aug 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 Voting Score: 0|
Hair loss is very general problem that is being faced by people all over the world. It can be due stress, mineral deficiency, diet problem, medications, wearing helmets, caps can also lead to hair loss. Also thinning of hair is the one of the signs of thyroid imbalance. So go and consult the doctor. Well i can suggest you something else also.
It can be a hereditary problem but we can do some thing to make them healthy.
Minimize the usage of hair dryers.
Heat weakens hair proteins, So avoid constant
Medication can be done to bring back the lost hairs.
Get a hair transplant.
Hair restoration surgery can be done.
A wig for temporary hair loss can be worn until the hair is restored.
|Author: Vikas Babu 05 Sep 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Below methods will surely help you :
1) Take a hot oil massage. Apply methi Dana pack to your hair. Wash them after 1/2 hour.
2) Grind neem's & mint's leaves and apply to your hair. Wash after 1/2 hour.
3) Mix onion's pieces in to the beer and keep it for one week. After one week apply to your hair. Wash after 1/2 hour.
4) Mix one spoon honey and one spoon dalchini powder into hot olive oil and apply to your hair. Wash after 15 minutes.
5) Boil urad daal and massage your hair with it. Your hair fall will stop.
6) Massage your hair with coconut and almond oil. Next day, boil neem's leaves. After some time, wash your hair with this water.
7) Grind gudhal flower with coconut oil and apply to your hair. Wash with a herbal shampoo. Do it thrice in a week.
|Author: [Anonymous] 06 Sep 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Loosing of hair is a very serious condition for men and a women. It is a common disease which we all are facing in this days. There are many products to regrow hair in market but I always prefer natural remedies. Here are some home made natural remedies for hair loss:
(i) Make sure that your hair is receiving right amount of nutrients.
(ii) Take balanced diet. Add high amount of protein in your diet. It will help to regrow hair.
(iii) Use iodine. Iodine is highly effective in naturally growing hairs.
(iv) Drink plenty of water.
(v) Apply almond oil to your hair everyday.
(vi) Mix coconut oil and avocado and spread on hair. It is good for natural regrowth.
(vii) Mix amla, reetha and shikakai with an egg and form a paste. Apply it on the scalp and leave it for 10 to 20 minutes. Than wash with a mild shampoo.
(viii) Exercise daily to improve blood circulation.
|Author: Abhipsa Mishra 08 Sep 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
The major causes of hair fall are –
• Irregular diet
• Consumption of junk foods more than the nutritious foods
• Stressful work scedule
• Medical issues like post pregnancy, thyroid, surgery of any kind
• Less water intake
• Change of water due to change of place or frequent travelling
• Exposure to sun, dirt
Hair re-growth tips :
• Water intake should be increased. It helps fuss out the toxins inside the body and also helps in reducing hair fall. You can include a glass of lassi and a glass of butter milk in a day along with water.
• Balanced diet is the first step towards having healthy hair. Include cerealsand pulases to your diet. Include two cups of unpolished dal every day.
• Include veggies in your daily diet. Take a lot of green vegetables. Add lettuce, spinach and salad to your diet compulsorily.
• Oiling hair is the best remedy for hair fall and it also helps in hair re-growth. You can shampoo your hair every day after keeping oil the whole night. Oil your hair with Sesame (til) oil. You can try warm mustard oil also. Avoid oils with fragrance.
• Try sunflower seeds, amla, reetha, shikakai, hibiscus flowers/leaves, egg white, bisalyakarani etc as it is suitable to you. Avoid oil along with shampoo. Also avoid changing shampoos frequently. Try a mild shampoo. Yu can try multani miiti once a week to reduce oil from the scalp and add lustre to the locks
• Avoid hairstyling quite often. If you want to colour or style your locks get it done at a reputed saloon from a professional. Never straighten your hair directly. Gels and sprays are easily available in the market which needs to be applied before ironing.
• Meditation, Work out, Short walks helps in metabolism and reducing stress. This is the best way to reduce stress and walk towards a healthy lifestyle.
|Author: jitender 09 Sep 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Massage coconut milk into your scalp after 30 minutes rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times in a week till your hair loss decreases.
Mix coconut oil and avocado then spread it on hair. The combination will eliminates flaking & gives your hair a healthy boost which is good for natural regrowth.
For conditioning Simmer the hibiscus flowers in coconut oil and spread on hair. Rinse lightly.
Apply almond oil to hair every day.
Mix 2 tablespoons of each amla , reetha , and shikakai. Add one EEG and make its paste.
Apply on scalp and massagein single direction to your hair. After 25 to 30 minutes, rinse and cleanse with a shampoo. Do it 3 times in a week for 1 month to regrow hair naturally.
Gotu kola is a herb that stimulates hair growth and also easily available.
Intake of Vitamin A more than 100,000 IU in a day can cause hair fall.Vitamin A is present in natural food sources like orange, squash, carrot, mango, sweet potato.
Intake of vitamin B through oatmeal, beef(rosted), bananas, helps production of hemoglobin.
Hemoglobin helps the scalp to get oxygen to stay healthy.
Vitamine E helps in circulation of blood to scalp to help improve hair growth.
this vitamine is found in almond,soyabean oil, cereals, and corn oil.
Oranges, kiwi, red peppers and guava are good source of vitamine C which helps in development of collagen that strengthens hairs.
Exercise is also important and plays an important role in hair growth. Cardio exercise daily for 5 min can help in being healthy
|Author: NITIN YADAV 17 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
1.Protien is the most important requirement for growth of your hairs.You should add required protein to your diet.The amount of protien required by your body can be calculated by simply converting your body weight into pounds and then multiply it with 0.4 the result will be your daily requirement of protien in grams.
example:let your body weight is 100 pounds then you requires 100*0.4=40gm of protien for proper growth.
2.Vitamins specially vitamin C it increases strength of hairs thats why amla is suggested for hairs.start eating citrus fruits daily.
3.Vitamin B it increases hair growth.You can find Vitamin B in apple and other supplements.
4.If you are in habbit of drinking or smokeing stop it immediately and start drinking a lot of water.Jydration is very important for hairs.
5.Yoga and cardios in fresh morning weather.Try doing yoga and trust me it will definately gives result.