|Author: Ashutosh 13 Aug 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
I am also in final year & preparing for my minor project 7 know about the tension of the projects.
But for a good project you must have knowledge about a language like JAVA, ASP.NET,PHP. or knowledge of flash, Dreamweaver.
you can make window application , mobile application in JAVA
you can make a lot of projects in ASP.NET like:
1. mobile application
2. web development
3. management projects
4. E commerce
Websites in flash,PHP.
C,C++ : compiler
|Author: Dhairya Khant 18 Aug 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 2|
Here, I suggest some sites that useful for all engineering or other students. In this sites all type of projects are available.
|Author: Subhashis 25 Aug 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 10 (Rs 7) Voting Score: 0|
Final year plays an important role to get you some real time experience before you enter the corporate world. At the same time even it brings better job for you considering the quality of work you have done during the project work. Here are the couple of suggestions for your final year project in Electrical Engineering:
1. Do an analysis of your interest in Electrical Engineering, It really brings passion. E.g. whether it is Power Electronics, Power Systems, Machines, Control Engineering, Energy or So.
2. Browse through IEEE sites for relevant papers of your interest and chose one paper for implementation.
3. You can approach Electrical companies for a project based on your interest as well. This will give you real time experience.
Coming to the emerging trend in Electrical, here are few trends we can focus on:
1. Look at the black out in north India. Power Engineering/ System is a definite target for Electrical engineers. It involves generation, scheduling, optimization, transmission, distribution and so on. Each one topic mentioned has its horizontal & vertical to work on.
2. Magnetic levitation for Super speed trains are new trend to concentrate.
3. Wireless transmission of electricity, this is being in R&D and implementable phase for wireless chargers.
4. Electrical Vehicles/ Hybrid vehicles is another interesting fields.
We have more trends in market. Do ask me if you have any particular question.
Note : Refer the url for just an overview.
|Author: krishnaraj jadav 29 Aug 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Dear Usama U,
I am also in final year of electrical engineering.When I have to select project I am also very confuse for which problem I can prepare project so i collect some project list are as below:
Allocation of Flexible Ac Transmission System FACTS devices for optimizing total transmission capacity in a competitive market
Internet enabled Electricity meter
Underground object detection by means of GPR (ground penetrating radar(GPR))
Anti Collision System in Railway & Location Monitoring using GSM and GPS – Intelligent Train System with GPS
Wind power generation system using railway
A Novel Wireless Self-powered Micro controller-based Monitoring Circuit for Photovoltaic Panels in Grid-connected Systems (IEEE-2010)
Electrical Data (voltage, current, frequency etc...) Logger. The purpose of this project is to log electrical data at remote locations like substations. The data is sensed using various electrical sensors and processed by micro controller. This processed data is stored in a MMC memory stick connected to the micro controller board. This data can be downloaded to computer for further processing.
Live Human being detection wireless remote controlled Robot. (Useful for detection of terrorists hiding inside buildings)
I suggest to refer your last year books ans syllabus you will definitely find some projects from that.