|Author: Balbir Singh 11 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Hello Friend,if you have your ad-sense account then not to worry, just follow these steps
1. Login into your Your YouTube account
2. Select the option Video Manager
3. With each video there is option Monetize Video, just click on it
4. If your account not associated with YouTube it will ask you to add ad-sense account, to do this just login into your ad-sense account or it will ask you to add your ad-sense account in staring
5. Now you can start to earn money
|Author: Sukhdev Singh 21 Sep 2012 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
My estimated Adsense earnings have started showing in my YouTube Analytics. However, it does not show in Google Adsense account page as it is shown for IndiaStudyChannel, Global Review Channel and other sister websites of the ISC where I have subscribed. In this case, how to know that my earnings from YouTube are being added to my Google Adsense account?
|Author: Raymond 14 Oct 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Here are the tips you need to do after your account has been monetized by youtube.
(1) You can turn on overlay ads, banner ads and/or pre-roll ads that play in from of your video.
(2) Encourage your viewers to subscribe to your videos or website.
(3) Produce keyword rich videos to gain more viewers.
(4) Divide a video in parts so viewers will look for the other part. This will help increase your viewership and income.