|Author: Vishal 11 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 Voting Score: 0|
|Here you have not mentioned your state name and district as ration card is issued by state government procedure may change from one state to another. But generally following procedure should follow. If you have moved within same state for new ration card of that district procedure will be same as you apply for new ration card except one. 1. You have to give application to panchayat Pradhan/ Nigam Parsad / Halka Kramchari / Panchayat Sewak / Tax Collector. Block Supply officer in rural areas, Assistance District supply officer / Marketing officer in UrbanSlums and Rationing officer/ Marketing officer in Rationing areas. 2. Application should be in specified form 3. Proof of applicant's current residence (copy of original document)
Election Photo Identity Card * detail of LPG connection if any. * additional document is the Surrender Certificate is required from the District and Block Level Supply officer of the place where the person was residing previously. This document is to be attached along with the ration card application form.|
|Author: Chitra 11 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
|The documents required for applying for a ration card are :|
(a) Duly filled application form
(b) Three color photographs
(c) Your ID proof, voter's card.
(d) Documents proving your address.
(e) Applicable fees
(f) Also you have to surrender the old ration card as a person is not entitled to hold two ration cards at a time.
|Author: Sudhan 11 Sep 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
|Importance of Ration cards|
I would say that the ration cards are the important things that can fetch the people whatever they are ought to get from the government. Any benefits for the citizens of the country are made based ion the ration card and so Ration cards are the important things that most of them possess. It also acts as a proof for getting bank accounts, passports, Sim cards, Cylinders, and many more.
Important things to be looked for applying Ration card
There are many things that are to be taken care by the applicant in order to get the ration cards
1. The name of the person would be removed from the parents Ration card when he is applying for the Ration card on his name.
2. He should be a citizens of the country and an ordinary citizen who has lived in the country for more than 184 days in a year.
3. He should be possessing the documents that state his presence in the country in the past.
4. He should pay a small amount of rupees five in order to get the ration card Though there are many agents who get money in bulks and get you the Ration card which is a wrong practice.
There are proofs needed to show that you are the citizen of the country and were leading your life here in the country and so some of the documents as follows are essential.
Ration card of the Parents.
Bank pass book
Property tax bills
Electricity bill etc.,
The applicant should possess some of the above documents in order to get the ration card from the government. There would be a inspection taking place soon after the application is submitted to the officials to ensure that the things submitted by you are correct and if all the details provided by you are found right your ration card would be provided within a month or two after the inspection.
|Author: Gopal Ballav Mishra 13 Sep 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
|If you have moved from one place to another, then you would already possess an old ration card. Kindly, surrender it before applying for the new one.|
Now, the documents required are -
1) Ration Cards belonging to your parents.
2) A copy of your bank passbook
3) A copy of driver's license
4) A copy of the telephone bill
5) A copy of the electricity bill
6) If you own the house, where you live presently, then the property tax bills.
7) 3 colour photographs
8) Before submitting your old ration card, take 2-3 photocopies of it, as most likely you would have to submit along with your application for the new one.