|Author: Saurabh 18 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 10 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
Very firstly, I would like to congratulate you for starting-up with blogging. Yes, for Google Adsense account, you need at least 6 months older blog. Let me come back to the point of increasing traffic. Firstly, you wont get heavy traffic over-night. You will have to keep optimizing your blog, keep adding fresh contents to your blog and traffic will flow in.
1. Make your content search engine friendly.
a. Fresh and genuine content is the fragrance which every search engine is smelling for.
b. The biggest source of traffic for any NEW website/blog is search engines. And such is the dominance of Google that now a days google is referred as synonymous term to search engine. So it makes sense to make your blog search-friendly. Firstly, go to the keyword tool (https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool) and analyze for the keywords related to your blog. Then try to use those keywords in your blog. Do not force-fit those words, but try to use them where they fit naturally. If possible, make those keywords bold/italics, tag your articles with relative keywords and in your articles, add link to those keywords to the tags. This will increase in-blog linkings. Tweak the title of your article and make it search friendly.
c. Integrate Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tool to your blog. These two tools will give you the information about traffic to your blogs. You can use this information to further sharpen your strengths and also minimizing your weaknesses. For example, I had started one blog and Google Analytics showed me that most of my users were from USA, hence I tried to use USA english in my articles, included place names from USA to explain the stories and my blog blossomed.
2. Use various tools to promote your blog.
a. Social Networks
Create a twitter account, facebook page for your blog. Add socializing buttons to your articles so that users can tweet, like, share, email your article. You must be aware of the social media and its impact on viralizing the contents. This will further increase traffic to your blog.
b. Social Bookmarking
Bookmark your articles under proper tags in social bookmarking sites like del.icio.us, google bookmarks and make your bookmark public. Also add buttons to your articles which facilitates users to social-bookmark your article to their accounts in single click. Public bookmarking will ensure new users with genuine interest in the topic your article is discussing and bookmarking will ensure returning users to your blog.
Integrate your blog with Google Feedburner. Using feedburner, users can register with your blog with their email address. Feedburner will manage user email list for you and it will email feeds of every activity on your blog to the users according to the schedule you fix. You can also customize the contents to be sent to the users over email. This will ensure that users will be loyal to your blog, increasing returning users.
3. Market your blog on personal profiles.
a. Add your blog url to all your social profiles.(e.g. facebook, twitter, linkedin profile. Google talk profile, gtalk punchline)
b. Add your blog url to your email signature.
Hope it helps.
|Author: Ami Sheth 18 Sep 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 3 Voting Score: 0|
You can use SEO(Search engine optimization) tips like keyword research,inbound links and number of other techniques. In keyword research,you should use keywords by understanding users psychology.Make your website search engine friendly so that as soon as crawler crawls your page, it can be ranked higher. Put your titles which can give idea about your site or your page.
For example don't put "CLICK HERE" instead write "Click here to view more details about product" something like that.
|Author: Balbir Singh 18 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 Voting Score: 0|
To increase the traffic on your blog, follow following steps
1. Always try to upload new contents on your blog, means latest technology related contents
2. Post your blog link on various free ad posting sites.
3. Post your blog link on your social profiles like on Facebook or Orkut
4. Share your link with the Yahoo question and answers.
Finally main and last thing is the keywords used in your blog should be meaningful and unique, so any one can search any technology related question, your blog will come in the search engine result.
|Author: Kumaran Ragunathan 18 Sep 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 Voting Score: 0|
Hi Do some SEO to your blog
1-Write unique articles and each articles contain more than 500 words with good grammar and must contain keywords many times in the articles.
2-Interlink your posts between them.
3-Submit your blog URL to some backlink providing websites (This is important).
4-Create account on Alexa.com and submit your blog there.
5-Create account on Hubpage.com and write a article related to your blog posts and paste your blog's URL the Hub .
These will increase your visitors but don't use traffic exchange sites or BUX site to get traffic. Those are against to Google Adsense terms and conditions. good luck.
|Author: Pankaj 18 Sep 2012 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
For increasing the traffic to our Blog or website, you can use SEO.
SEO stands for search engine optimization technique which is implemented by mostly by each website.
1. First step, You have to create as much as backlink for your website, here backlinks means place your links to other website, like facebook, twitter, google+ or any other on which peoples mostly visits. To generate automatic backlinks there are many services that build backlinks for you.
2. Second step, submit your site to Google webmaster. Google webmaster is tools which helps you to define when crawlers visits your website.
3. Third step, you can use any tools like webstat, statcounter to analyse your website traffic it helps you to show what category of users visits your website, and what keywords they are using.
4. Fourth step, use any keyword research tools to identify which keywords users types on search engine to find there result and after that place that keyword on to your blog or website but be sure that spamming is not there.
Make sure you have to make your content keyword rich not keyword stuffed.
All the best.
|Author: Pravat Kumar Das 18 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Dear Ankit first you decide whether you want to promote your website/blog free of cost or you want to spend some money. If you want to spend some money then contact SEO experts they will help you to keep your web site on top of all search engine but if you do not wish to spend any money for your promotion then the best thing is update your blog on regular basis, share it with your friends through mail, social networking site and social book marking site.
|Author: Prashant 23 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
If you want to increase traffic to your blog then you must know how to optimize your contents for search engines. Follow the following points on how to increase traffic to your website:-
1. Title:-This is one of the most important field in a resource. You should give an appropriate title to your resource enriched with keywords. Your title should have at most ten words. Do not use symbols in your title even full stop.
2. summary:-You should write a proper summary for your title enriched with keywords. Do not repeat keywords many times as it would be considered keyword spamming. You should write a summary of about 25-50 words explaining main headings of your resource.
3. Body of the article:-In body of your article you should use sub headings containing keywords of your article. For sub headings you should use proper HTML tags. Under one heading you should not repeat your keywords more than two times. Write at least three sub headings for one resource. In your resource you should make at least 2 keywords in bold letters using proper HTML tag like strong.
4. Share your article:- After completion of your resource you should share it on social websites in order to increase traffic to your site.
Follow all these steps and you would be able to optimize well your resources for search engines.
|Author: Muhammad Haris 26 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
Hi Ankit kumar!
For increasing traffic on your blog, you should follow these steps,
- Write an article on a very good topic with proper English, and check the grammatical error.
- Connect with social website like facebook and twitter.
- Always give response of your emails, which are related to your any article.
- Donot copy any material to write article from any source.
|Author: Ankita 26 Oct 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
There are various seo methods to increase traffic on your website some of them are as follows
1) Directory submission
2) Social bookmarking
3) Article submission
4) Press release submission
5) Classified ads submission
6) Guest posting
7) Blog posting and commenting
8) yahoo answer
9) Forum posting
10) Video submission
If you're not aware of seo stuff you can hire an seo company for the same work i too hired an seo company named moreclicks.in they charge an average cost you can contact them or google good seo companies good luck with your blog
|Author: lokesh 04 Nov 2012 Member Level: Bronze Points : 5 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Welcome to blogging, Its always advisable to start blogging and have quality contents regularly posted with defined intervals.
Once you have few quality contents follow the below steps.
1. You need to visit Alexa website and claim the site.
2. Create Your profile in social media like Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon,Google plus,Pinterest and check if you can automatically post your blog contents to this social media. Create a blog page in Facebook and share the post within your network.
3, Join blog directories like bloggers, Technorati, Indibloggers and connect with the bloggers in different parts of the world. Get their reviews for any improvement in the website.
4. start monitoring the visitors using Google Analytics, observe the daily number of visitors, landing pages, bounce rate & keep improving your blog.
5.Visit other blogger website and comment to grow your network.
6.write articles on Ezinearticles, Hubpages.
7.Guest posting builds professional network and increases your tariff.
8.There are many alternatives to Google Adsense, as it takes almost 6 months, till that time try cj,Adbrite,Infolinks,Chitika, by following the above you will have decent visitors and use this alternatives for revenue generation.
|Author: Keyur 19 Jan 2013 Member Level: Bronze Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Here some common stuff to get traffic
-Use social networking
-Join standard forum