Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

Admission for B.TECH in Genetic Engineering

Date: 22 Sep 2012   Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

My daughter in 12th science now. She want to do the B.TECH in Genetic Engineering. Please let me know the admission (universities - collages) for above course in India. Also, I would like to know the advantages of doing this course related to job and research (in Forensic) opportunities.

Want to do B Tech in Genetic Engineering? Find out the best universities and colleges for B Tech in Genetic Engineering in India, and jobs prospects.

Author: NITIN YADAV    23 Sep 2012      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

The best college for Genetic Engineering in India is SRM university.you can join as lecturer of genetic engineering studies in any college or you can Travel to foriegn states for research.
Author: Rajendra Singh    24 Sep 2012      Member Level: Gold     Points : 5  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

I will suggest your daughter she must go for BSc and then MSc in genetic engineering because its more value than the B Tech in Genetic Engineering. I explain now here, B Tech is engineering course and designed for the industry and currently no industry in India deal with the Genetic Engineering. Genetic Engineering is research oriented field of science where mainly research work on going. If your daughter do B Tech in Genetic Engineering, she has face problems for getting good job in industry or research institutions. BSc and MSc in Genetic Engineering is well established course and demanding in Indian research institutes and various Biotech companies than the B Tech in Genetic Engineering.
Mostly Indian Universities offer Genetic Engineering at MSc level only because it is more costly and skilled course than UG level courses. Lots of good Universities conduct this course like JNU Delhi, IITs, state and private Universities. MSc fee also less than B Tech. Private Universities offer B Tech in Genetic Engineering for making money only the not provide any placement after completing it because it is not demanding as B Tech, it is demanding as MSc and if I tell you absolutely true fact ,it is demanding when you have PhD in Genetic Engineering.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Admission for B.TECH in Genetic Engineering"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Admission for B.TECH in Genetic Engineering

Next Question: Need some information about the professional courses
Previous Question: Whether MBA or MCOM after Bcom