|Author: NITIN YADAV 26 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 2|
Natural ways to get rid of pimples are:
1.Drink lots of water this will improve circulation of blood on your face.
2.Wash your faces many times a day this won't allow dirt and oil to form a zit on your face.
3.Eat more fruits and fruit juice this will bring more charm to your face.
4.Drink bitter gourd juice or safi It will purify your blood.
5.Daily apply curd on your face this will remove spots as curd is rich in zinc.
|Author: Tulika Devi Nath 27 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
I have written some natural ways in order to get rid of the pimples
(1)Keep your face clean for all time by removing all the dirt. Frequently wash your face with a non-drying and mild soap that have skin-strengthening herbs and other natural ingredients. One should remove their make up before going to bed.
(2) If you try to rub your pimples to remove it then it will spread infection in your face. So do not rub, pinch, and knead your pimples.
(3)Always drink lots of water.
(4) You should not take too much oily and spicy food.
Keep yourself away from junk food.
(5)Make a habit of using mix of rose water and lemon juice on face, particularly on the pimples.
(6) Mint leaves and turmeric powders have remedial quality to remove pimples.
(7) Cucumber is also one of the best remedies for pimples.
(8)Using honey on the pimples for sometimes you can get cure from pimples.
(9)Meditation and yoga can help you to get rid of the pimples. Meditation and yoga help to regain hormonal, mental, physical and emotional balance.
(10) Make a perfect diet and avoid tea, coffee, meats, ice cream, creams etc.
|Author: Chitra 27 Sep 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Why we get pimples?
(a) Due to hormonal changes, guys and girls get pimples at an age.
(b) Due to high consumption of oily food or junk food.
(c) Lack of cleanliness of face.
(d) By using cosmetic products which are not suitable for the skin.
How to avoid getting pimples :
(a) Drink plenty of water.
(b) Avoid oily food, junk foods and red meat.
(c) Wash your face often
(d) Give steam to your face at least once in a week.
(e) Avoid using cosmetic products.
(f) Stop applying oil to your hair.
How to get rid of the marks left behind by pimples?
(a) Apply turmeric paste to you face. This will help you to get rid off the pimple mark and will make you fair.
(b) Apply curd on your face and wash it after 5-10 minutes. This will help to get rid off tan as well.
(c) Try "Fade-Out" cream or "Vicco Turmeric".
Note : do not touch the pimple with your nails and do not try to squeeze it. If you do so, it will leave behind a dark mark.
|Author: Anshu 27 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
1. Try to keep your face clean all the time. Wash it with cold water if you have travelled under polluted and dusty conditions.
2. Drink as much water as you can.
3. Daily in the morning, empty stomach, drink a teaspoon juice of NEEM leaves.
4. Apply Aloe vera gel on the affected areas.
5. Avoid having oily and spicy food.
6. Never ever try to scratch your pimples. This can result in even more pimples.
|Author: Ank Arya 27 Sep 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
Pimples can come due to several reasons such as: hormonal changes between the age of 14-20 years, impurity present on face, any kind of allergy, exposure in hot or summer also causes pimples.
The only natural way to maintain a healthy and spotless face is keep your body cool.
How to keep our body cool and maintain a healthy face?
1) It is very simple, one needs to drink more and more water,(I recommend drinking one or two glass full of water, half an hour before going to sleep at night) daily.
2) Eat fruits with more water content, or simply make a habit of having fruit juice every morning.
3) Avoid too much oily food.
4) If you are an eggetarian, then I recommend having it in a limited quantity.
5) Wash your face nicely, thrice a day or every time you expose to dusty and polluted environment.
6) Avoid the habit of unnecessarily moving hands on your pimples! (it is the main reason, why black spots remains on that part even after curing). Let them cure itself.
7) Last but not the least, maintain a habit of exercising or going for walks regularly in early morning or in the evening time.
All these simple steps will get you a fair and clean face once again.
"When I had suffered with this problem, I never ever applied any medicines or took any tablets etc. I had have maintained my patience, and it resulted as even my spots did went in a little time.
I recommend you the same".
|Author: JyotiS 05 Oct 2012 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Main reasons for the outburst of pimples are mainly either hormonal or cleanliness issues. If they are caused by hormonal imbalance in the body then you need to just look after your diet and daily routine. Go for healthy balanced diet and 6 to 8 glasses of water every day. Once you have managed these two points, your body will naturally try to balance your hormones.
second thing is cleanliness of facial skin. We may think that we are taking good care of our skin and keeping it clean but it is sometimes not really true. Every face have different mechanism of secreting oils and sebum from the pores; to this sweat and oils, dirt gets attached and thus gives rise to pimples. You must try to observe how often you need to wash your face and which type of soap you need.
There are some face masks which are helpful in this regard. Some of them are:
1. Multani Mitti or Fuller earth face pack : Fuller earth miked with either rose water or glycerine or curd or with plain water.
2. Anacin/ Aspirin face pack : Aspirin powder mixed with water apply on face for 15 minutes and wash it with plain water.
3. Keep your face clean with saline water.
4. Try tea-tree oil face pack.
5. Besan or Gram flour face pack : Mix gram flour with curd or lemon joice with a pinch of turmeric and apply on face for about 20 minutes. Wash with plain water.
The magic mantra is healthy diet and keeping your skin clean and clear.
|Author: Aditya Das 06 Oct 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 1) Voting Score: 0|
There are a number of natural treatment for removing the acne, suntans and pimples from the face. The best way is to apply a home made sandalwood mask or tomato juice mask or even natural skin toner made from rose extracts. These procedures help develop a glowing skin and remove the pimples permanently.
To know the procedures here is the best detailed information:-
How to develop a glowing skin by natural skin care products
|Author: Komal Sood 23 Oct 2012 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
1. Drink a lot of water.
2. Wash face with good soap or face wash twice a day.
3. Apply lemon juice + along with rose water before going to bed and wash the face in early morning.
4. Increase the frequency of changing the pillow cover to avoid bacterial infections as this is the major cause of pimples etc.
5. Add healthy diet in your food. Roasted and fried food are not good for skin and health.
|Author: Pradeepraj R 27 Oct 2012 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Pimples are due to the bacterial on the skin in the place where hair follicle and the sebacaeous glands which produces sebum, a oily secretion keeps the moisture in the skin. The infection of this leads to pimples. There are several causes for pimples. The main cause is the hormonal change in the body. The pregnancy is the other common cause for pimples. Contraception pills, during menstrual cycle, other medications and mainly cosmetics are also cause pimples. Sometimes the pimples occur as hereditary condition which are found in families. The main symptoms of the pimples are starts with pain and redness then develops into pus which ruptures and forms the scar at the end. The treatment for the pimples are
1. Vitamins in particularly vitamin A, vitamin E and niacin which are good in reactions and addition of zinc with it three times daily of 40mg gives better results.
2. Fenugreek and orange peels: Fenugreek is the paste from the vegetable. Apply it in the face before sleep and wash it with warm water in the morning. Orange peels with water also works good.
3. Lemon juice applying over the pimples cures it.
4. Coriander and mint juice also give excellent results for pimples.
5. Garlic wiping over the pimples are good remedy for it.
6. Hot epsom salts bath gives effective results against pimples. Cucumber is the other management.
Prevention: keep the face clean, read the lables before using any products, shave carefully.