Ask Experts » Career Guidance » IT jobs »

Internship for B.Tech IT students (in their 2nd year) in INDIA for Summer-2013

Date: 02 Oct 2012   Group: Career Guidance    Category: IT jobs   

I am Abhimanyu Singh, studying at IIIT Allahabad, in 3rd semester, IT branch. I want to know that, how can I give Internship Examinations for year 2013. I want to give Internship Test for Google, Microsoft, IBM, DIRECT-I and other such good companies.

How can I apply for Internship for these companies in INDIA? On which website I can find links to give Internship Exams. What is the process to participate in Exam?

Find out how to apply for Internship Examinations 2013 for leading companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, DIRECT-I and so on. Learn how to crack internship test for Google, IBM, Microsoft.

Author: Mahadev Biradar    13 Oct 2012      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 3  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Usually companies like Google,Microsoft visit colleges and then few students for Internship programs. If you perform well in internship then they hire you as well.
But it is not that much easy to get internship from such huge vendors.
Such companies normally have a tie-up with few colleges and offer internship to students of those colleges only.
Still you are interested then either visit there site and contact via e-mail/telephone or concern with our college training and placement officer with your query.

I think best way is to find out any employee from those organisation through your friends or relative contact and approach them for the internship process in those companies.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Internship for B.Tech IT students (in their 2nd year) in INDIA for Summer-2013"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Internship for B.Tech IT students (in their 2nd year) in INDIA for Summer-2013

Next Question: IT companies which are in Bioinformatics/life science domain.
Previous Question: Does the criteria for mncs is very important