French Script MT font TIF image to text converter
Date: 20 Jan 2013 Posted By:
I have many french script MT font TIF image file. I want to convert these TIF image to text. But how I can convert it? Please help me for converter.
and make money!
View All Answers:
21 Jan 2013 Member Level:
Points : 3
You need a software named OCR (optical character recognition) which converts image, pdf etc into text files. Some of the free OCR softwares you can use are:
1. MyMorph which is free but requires registration to use. It can convert apart from TIFF format many other formats like DIF,HTML, MCW, PDF, PPT, PRE, RTF, TTF, TXT, WK1, WK3, WPD, WQ1, GIF, ICO, JPEG, JP2,PIX, PNG, PNM, PPM, PSD, RAS, SUN, SVG, WBMP, XBM etc into text form.
2. FreeOCR: This free OCR software uses the Tesseract OCR engine whose code was developed at HP Labs between 1985 and 1995 and is currently with Google. It is one of the most accurate open source OCR engines and requires Microsoft Net 2.0 framework on windows platform.
Some other freewares are:
1. Simple OCR.
2. Free online converter http://www.newocr.com/
You can google for these softwares and download any of them. Upon installing the software, run it and input your tiff file to get the text output. You can read the instructions for using these software. Also you can try the online website if you feel.
22 Jan 2013 Member Level:
Points : 3
A converter whether it be free or a paid version; can convert any kind of file if it is programed in its coding. So if it is programed to convert images to text, then it will convert all types of images to text.
You said an TIF image which has French Script MT font.
By saying this it involves two things at a time.
1. Convert Image to Text format.
2. The text should be read in French Script MT font.
The first point is simple. Yes, a converter can convert images to text, if it is "programed to convert" a image file to a text file.
The second point is the tricky one. The converted text will be read properly only and only if you have French Script MT font installed on your system.
If you do not have this font on your system, then even if you use the best converter, you will not be able to read the Text file.
Thus, first find if your system has this font installed and then if installed then convert your TIF image file to text.
Post answer or solution to "French Script MT font TIF image to text converter"
from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by posting valid answers for this question.
to post a response.
What is command to delete all records in database?
How to get Pen Drive Driver for Windows98?
Is .NET a language or a Platform?
How to develop the C program using pseudo code.
How can a *.gp5 file be opened?
What is the better way of unix shell scripting?
Boot loader problem
How to create a .con file on desktop?
What is a Digital Signature?
Return to Question Index
Ask Question to Experts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Hafeezur Rahman P
N K Ravishankara
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.