Ask Experts » Lawyers » Indian Law »

How to register Title for my weekly newspaper at Registrar of Newspapers (RNI)

Date: 22 Jan 2013   Group: Lawyers    Category: Indian Law   

I am interested to start a "Weekly" newspaper/magazine from chhattisgarh, India.
I know few policies that the "Title" should be registered by RNI ( Registrar of Newspapers India), even i had gone through there official website and download all required forms.
The query is that what are steps to register my Title with RNI?
or how to start for this process.

Want to start your own newspaper or magazine? Want to know how to register the name/title for your newspaper with RNI? Read here to know the procedure for registering your newspaper/weekly magazine's title with Registrar of Newspapers India.

Author: Saji Ganesh    01 Feb 2013      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

You have to make an application to the District Judge with a copy to the Registrar of News Papers mentioning your Title and likely contents of the paper you intend to publish.

Once you get a clearance for your title, you will have to publish your News Paper with the title and apply for its registration to the Registrar along with a copy of your paper in Form V. This form can be downloaded from the site of Registrar of Indian News Papers.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "How to register Title for my weekly newspaper at Registrar of Newspapers (RNI)"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem How to register Title for my weekly newspaper at Registrar of Newspapers (RNI)

Next Question: How to become a Tahsildar?
Previous Question: For not allotment of compaint number