You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Indian Law

    How to register Title for my weekly newspaper at Registrar of Newspapers (RNI)

    Want to start your own newspaper or magazine? Want to know how to register the name/title for your newspaper with RNI? Read here to know the procedure for registering your newspaper/weekly magazine's title with Registrar of Newspapers India.

    I am interested to start a "Weekly" newspaper/magazine from chhattisgarh, India.
    I know few policies that the "Title" should be registered by RNI ( Registrar of Newspapers India), even i had gone through there official website and download all required forms.
    The query is that what are steps to register my Title with RNI?
    or how to start for this process.
  • #99413
    You have to make an application to the District Judge with a copy to the Registrar of News Papers mentioning your Title and likely contents of the paper you intend to publish.

    Once you get a clearance for your title, you will have to publish your News Paper with the title and apply for its registration to the Registrar along with a copy of your paper in Form V. This form can be downloaded from the site of Registrar of Indian News Papers.

    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

  • Sign In to post your comments