|Author: JyotiS 26 Jan 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 6 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
It is possible to have long and strong hairs by Homeopathic medicines and remedies. Using coconut oil with olive is a good option. Other good options for beautiful hairs are as follows:
Homeopathy Arnica Montana Oil:
Arnica Montana hair oil is a light and non greasy hair oil that is very good for strengthening hairs and eliminating pre-mature graying of hairs. This oil is enriched with special herbs, Jaborandi, Arnica, and Calendula. The company claims that it works best to strengthen your hair, for split-ends, and also for premature graying. Its estimated cost price in market is $14.95 for 200 ml bottle.
If you do not have access to this hair oil, you may try any homeopathic hair oil having Arnica in it.
Arnica mixed with coconut oil is also very effective in hair growth.
Apple cider vinegar:
Original apple cider vinegar is an extracted of seedless apples which has not undergone distillation process. since it is not processed the mineral and enzymes present in it are not lost. These minerals and enzymes are very good for hair growth in a natural way. Mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 1.5 portion of water and massage it on your scalp. This will remove dryness along with bacteria and dead skin cells from your scalp. Wait for some minutes before rinsing your hairs. You may also mix this mixture with your shampoo for ease of application.
Another natural ingredient for thick and long hair is olive oil. It has wonderful moisturizing properties. Apply few drops of olive oil on your scalp and massage for few minutes. Leave it on for at least an hour (more if possible) and then thoroughly wash your hair for strong, soft,and silky hair.
Flax-seed is considered as one of the best natural hair growth remedies that stimulate hair growth. Flax-seed works by improving and stimulating the blood circulation in your scalp. Apply flax-seed oil on your scalp and massage properly for some time. Leave it for about 1 hour and then rinse and wash your hair.
|Author: Kalyani 26 Jan 2013 Member Level: Diamond Points : 5 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Actually instead of taking medication for hair growth, it is always better to follow some natural ways to grow hair. What all you can do for hair growth is:
- The first thing to keep in mind is to have healthy eating habits. Eat fresh green leafy vegetables like amaranthus leaves which are very good for hair growth.
- Maintain cleanliness of your hair and keep the scalp as clean as possible for the rich growth of hair.
- Massage the scalp with warm coconut oil or almond oil or even oil olive. Massaging the scalp helps in increasing the blood circulation to the root hairs and thus enriches the roots with blood which in turn helps in the healthy growth of hair.
- Avoid going out with oily hair, as this will make the pollutants and dirt to accumulate on the scalp and hair and make it dirty which result in hair fall.
- Use natural products for shampooing hair instead of using the commercially available shampoos.
- Eat curry leaves in the items instead of discarding as curry leaves are good for hair growth. So also eat lots of coconut / items made of coconut as coconut helps in the rich growth of hair.;i>
- Use home made oils made of hibiscus flowers or curry leaves for oiling the hair.
- Avoid using hair dryers or hair straighteners as these increase the hair fall.
|Author: Tulika Devi Nath 27 Jan 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
Some natural ways for healthy growth of hair
- Always try to follow a balanced or healthy diet. Nutrients like vitamins, minerals should be included in your diet along with other nutrients as these elements are extremely important for growth of healthy hair.
- In order to get thicker and healthier hair,hair massage is very important for every one. Massage your hair and scalp with oil (you may use coconut or almond oil or olive oil) twice in a week. Leave it half an hour before wash your hair. Whenever you want to wash your hair never forget to massage your scalp and hair with oil. Oil nourishes the hair, keeps it hydrated thereby promotes hair growth.
- You can apply avocado oil( it should be lukewarm) on hair as this oil is enriched with nutrients like amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins A, B, D and E. All these nutrients are very essential for growth of the hair.
- Drink more water, fresh vegetables soup and fruits juices for healthy growth of hair.
- Massage the scalp with raw egg yolk. After leaving it for half an hour wash your hair using a soft shampoo.
- You can apply castor Oil on your hair to get an effective result. First massage your scalp and hair with castor oil and cover it with a cloth. Leave it for one night and wash your hair thoroughly next morning.
- Make a paste mixing henna powder, curd and tea (you can add egg also). Apply the paste thoroughly on your hair. Leave it for one hour and wash your hair using a soft shampoo. It works better in growth of healthy hair
- Another effective oil is amla oil which promotes healthy growth of hair. You can prepare amla oil at home by boiling dry amla pieces in coconut oil.
- Do not use excess shampoo on your hair as it causes hair fall.
|Author: Jebaprincy 28 Jan 2013 Member Level: Platinum Points : 1 Voting Score: -1|
Well, you can try homeopathy medicine. My suggestion is to take bath once in week by alovera oil.
|Author: abirami 29 Jan 2013 Member Level: Gold Points : 4 Voting Score: 0|
Hair growth should always be natural. The more we take medicine, the more we loose the hair.
There are few tips to have long and shiny hair and the following are the ways, in which my mom and my grand mom use to maintain their hair and I too prefer the same method.
1. Take hibiscus leaves and flowers, curry leaf, amla and henna leaves with same quantity and dry it in a shade for 3-4 days.
2. Once it is dried, powder it using mixer grinder without adding any water. The consistency should be very much powdery.
3. Heat one liter of coconut oil and mix this power in the coconut oil and let it get heated up for 5 mins. Do not over heat it.
4. Keep the oil aside and let the powder get settled down and apply the oil daily or twice a day. This oil has to be applied in the scalp.
By this natural process, dandruff, lies, hair loss can be avoided and this will add nutrition to the hair naturally.
|Author: Sakshi 02 Feb 2013 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Take curd, mix egg yolk in it and a little amoutnt of sarso oil. Apply it to your hair. Let it for 2-3 hours. Then wash your hairs.