Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Science »

Can I install whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200?

Date: 25 Feb 2013   Group: Science and Technology    Category: Science   

When I tried to install whatsapp on my Nokia Asha 200 mobile phone,it said that it was not available for my phone model. But even cheaper mobiles support whatsapp. What will be the problem? Nokia Asha 200 is a dual sim phone. Is their any hack or trick available for installing the software.

Are you looking forward to know about installation of whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200? Learn how to install whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200 here.

Read related posts: Nokia Asha 200    Nokia Asha Smartphones    Nokia Smartphones    

Author: Ashok Goyal    25 Feb 2013      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 2

You can install whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200 but before installation check the following limitations:
1. It will work in between smart phones only.
2. Group will be limited to 10 persons.
3. It will be very difficult to closed the application once installed.

Author: Tausif Ahmad    01 Mar 2013      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Nokia asha 200 does not support whats app
supported s40 device for whats app are— Nokia C3-00 · Nokia C3-01 · Nokia X2-01 · Nokia X3-02 · Nokia X2-00 — Nokia Asha: 201 · 206 Single Sim · 300 · 302 · 303 · 306 · 309 · 3

Author: [Anonymous]    01 Apr 2013      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Nokia Asha 200 is not supporting Whatsapp but other models in Nokia Smartphones. There are very few Asha series only supporting Whatsapp and at the same time some of the Nokia Asha 200 series is not supporting those apps.

Nokia Asha series basically has less features though you can find in it touch-integrated, few in-built apps and so on. You can't get everything and many features in each models of Nokia, some of the features lacks in one or another consecutive models series. You need to make sure what features you are looking for before buy any Smartphones to avoid disappointment later.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Can I install whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Can I install whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200?

Next Question: Which State of matter is fire ?
Previous Question: How does automatic traffic system work?