• Category: Science

Can I install whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200?

Are you looking forward to know about installation of whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200? Learn how to install whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200 here.

When I tried to install whatsapp on my Nokia Asha 200 mobile phone,it said that it was not available for my phone model. But even cheaper mobiles support whatsapp. What will be the problem? Nokia Asha 200 is a dual sim phone. Is their any hack or trick available for installing the software.
  • #100504
    You can install whatsapp on Nokia Asha 200 but before installation check the following limitations:
    1. It will work in between smart phones only.
    2. Group will be limited to 10 persons.
    3. It will be very difficult to closed the application once installed.

Ashok Goyal

• #100675
    Nokia asha 200 does not support whats app
    supported s40 device for whats app are— Nokia C3-00 · Nokia C3-01 · Nokia X2-01 · Nokia X3-02 · Nokia X2-00 — Nokia Asha: 201 · 206 Single Sim · 300 · 302 · 303 · 306 · 309 · 3

• #102421
    Nokia Asha 200 is not supporting Whatsapp but other models in Nokia Smartphones. There are very few Asha series only supporting Whatsapp and at the same time some of the Nokia Asha 200 series is not supporting those apps.

Nokia Asha series basically has less features though you can find in it touch-integrated, few in-built apps and so on. You can't get everything and many features in each models of Nokia, some of the features lacks in one or another consecutive models series. You need to make sure what features you are looking for before buy any Smartphones to avoid disappointment later.

Hafeezur Rahman
    ISC Editor – Jobs