• Category: Beauty

How to get rid of Under Eye Dark Circles that are Genetic

Do you have genetic dark cycles under your eyes? Learn how to get rid of genetic under eye dark cycles with natural treatments and easy remedies.

My dark circles are not regular ones. They are genetic. My mother also has dark circles. I have tried everything, all the possible medicines and under eye creams. Is there any other way or remedy to cure my dark circles? I find it pathetic, because they take away the beauty of my face and it is also embarrassing. Are there any Lazer or Botox treatments as such? Please help me.
  • #100707
    This could be due to anemia deficiency of iron. Check your Hb and with the consultation of a good skin doctor you can take Folic Acid. Folic Acid by Amway and use of Nutrilite for a period of 3 to 6 months are likely to be helpful.Use some good skin nourishing like Olay or you can also use paste of turmeric and barley and rub it on the dark circles.
    Ashok Goyal

• #100729
    You have to take proper sleep and reduce depression to get rid of dark circles under eyes, to do so you can do meditation daily in the morning.

• #102294
    The area under eye is very sensitive. Try to wash eyes as you come from outside. Tea bags are the natural remedy to reduce or remove dark circles. Try them after soaking in water before sleep for 10 to 15 minutes. Use sunglasses on sunny days.