Ask Experts » Opinion About » Electronic Items »

Which mobile phone is best phones in the price range between 10,000 to 15,000 ?

Date: 04 Mar 2013   Group: Opinion About    Category: Electronic Items   

I am planning to buy a new mobile phone, but I am little bit confuse about it, because when I go to mobile market, then there I see so many mobile phones.

In the shop, I feel little hesitation to ask the price of every mobile phones, therefore I want to ask here in ISC, that, which mobile phone is the best phone in the price range between 10,000-15,000 ?

Are you looking for good mobile phones within the price range of Rs. 10000 to 15000? Learn more about the best mobiles within Rs. 10 to 15 thousand budget here.

Author: CHARCHIT-PATODI    04 Mar 2013      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Ya You are right, it is really typical job to select a smart phone from a wide range of smartphones available in the market.
And most important part is everyday new phone launches in the market.
But I will help you a little to solve this problem.

Under the range of 15000 the market is mainly covered by micromax karbon.But some good samsung nokia sony smartphones are also available in this range.

Micromax Canvas 2 A110 costs 10K.
Micromax Canvas 3 A116 costs something around 13000.
Nokia lumia 710 prices 15000
BlackBerry Curve 9220 of 11000
Sony Xperia Go,it will cost you something around 14500.
Samsung Galaxy S Advance Rs13499

These are some good smart phones.
If you want detailed specifications of any of these then let me know.

Author: Bhakti Savla    04 Mar 2013      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

There are several good smartphones and normal mobile phones available in Indian market within the price range of Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000. One of the most popular and recently launched smartphone in this price range is Micromax A116 Canvas HD phone. This is the latest model launched by Micromax and was a complete sell-out on the day of release in February'2013. The price of this phone is around Rs.14,000.

Other than the above smartphone, there are some others like Samsung Galaxy S Advance and Samsung Galaxy Duos, which are also quite good.

Author: Raghavendra    05 Mar 2013      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Android based mobile phones are very best one. Now a days, We can get many best smart phones namely samsung, micromax and HTC are some of the best company which is really worth. Go for galaxy or micromax new mobiles. Below are some smart phones New arrivals.
1.HTC Desire C
2.BlackBerry Curve 9220
3.Sony Accy MN2 Smart Watch
4.Lenovo IdeaPhone P700i
5.HTC One V
6.Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Author: Gopi S    05 Mar 2013      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Micromax is the better option for better budget Smart mobile Phones.

It has many models with price ranges between Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000. So you could find well satisfied model in Micromax. Sometimes Micromax provides even better feature than Samsung with less price.

Author: Manoj Chaurasia    05 Mar 2013      Member Level: Gold     Points : 10  (Rs 9)    Voting Score: 0

Mobile phone choice depends upon user to user.

At present there is plethora of choice to make in this range of price. But I would like to stick to few established brands.

Most important feature I look for in mobile are:

1. Brand - Either Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Apple or Alcatel. Although there are many other brands but I do not trust them.

2. Durability - Most of the established brands are still sustaining because they are providing durable quality as well as good service support.

3. Looks - Most good brands come up with innovative looks and also use good quality material which other brands try to copy and capture the market.

4. Features - The features provided by these brands are not only good but also sometimes limited in order to give good performance. Most other small brands try to give many features but fail to give long lasting performance.

5. Technology and internal machinery - Brands use latest technology and good quality material and machinery to make a phone and for the same reason they are a little expensive as compared to cheap brands.

There are many other features that give these brands a class apart from other new entrants.

Most new entrants have tried to capture the market by introducing latest phones with lower price and at the same time compromised upon the durability of the product.

Most of these phones like Micromax, Lava, Lemon, Karbonn, etc either import or get the phone manufacture d in China and after that place their brand name and sell it here in India.

These phones do not last long.

I would suggest you to go for either Nokia or Samsung brand phone only.

My personal favorite is Nokia Lumia and there are at least 3 Windows phone in this range. They are Nokia Lumia 510, Lumia 520, Lumia 620.
You can search about them online and get the price and feature easily.

Samsung phones are also doing good and can be very durable like Nokia.

You can get all details about features, price and reviews on any online shopping portal like flipkart or snapdeal and choose the mobile of your liking and then afterwards got to purchase it from market or also order online.

Both these sites provide cash on delivery option so you will get the phone delivered at comfort of your home.

This is my personal opinion after using the mobiles and sites and have no intention to defame any brand but just an honest suggestion to you, so that you can get the best value for your money's worth.

Manoj

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Which mobile phone is best phones in the price range between 10,000 to 15,000 ?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Which mobile phone is best phones in the price range between 10,000 to 15,000 ?

Next Question: Which one is better, LED or LCD TV?
Previous Question: Which one to buy : Lumia 920 or Note 2?