Mobile phone choice depends upon user to user.
At present there is plethora of choice to make in this range of price. But I would like to stick to few established brands.
Most important feature I look for in mobile are:
1. Brand - Either Nokia, Samsung, Sony, Apple or Alcatel. Although there are many other brands but I do not trust them.
2. Durability - Most of the established brands are still sustaining because they are providing durable quality as well as good service support.
3. Looks - Most good brands come up with innovative looks and also use good quality material which other brands try to copy and capture the market.
4. Features - The features provided by these brands are not only good but also sometimes limited in order to give good performance. Most other small brands try to give many features but fail to give long lasting performance.
5. Technology and internal machinery - Brands use latest technology and good quality material and machinery to make a phone and for the same reason they are a little expensive as compared to cheap brands.
There are many other features that give these brands a class apart from other new entrants.
Most new entrants have tried to capture the market by introducing latest phones with lower price and at the same time compromised upon the durability of the product.
Most of these phones like Micromax, Lava, Lemon, Karbonn, etc either import or get the phone manufacture d in China and after that place their brand name and sell it here in India.
These phones do not last long.
I would suggest you to go for either Nokia or Samsung brand phone only.
My personal favorite is Nokia Lumia and there are at least 3 Windows phone in this range. They are Nokia Lumia 510, Lumia 520, Lumia 620.
You can search about them online and get the price and feature easily.
Samsung phones are also doing good and can be very durable like Nokia.
You can get all details about features, price and reviews on any online shopping portal like flipkart or snapdeal and choose the mobile of your liking and then afterwards got to purchase it from market or also order online.
Both these sites provide cash on delivery option so you will get the phone delivered at comfort of your home.
This is my personal opinion after using the mobiles and sites and have no intention to defame any brand but just an honest suggestion to you, so that you can get the best value for your money's worth.
When you start believing in yourself, people also start to believe you.