Many people suffer from this nose bleeding problem during summer season. I have compiled some natural remedies here to get rid of this nose bleeding problem.
- Normally most of the people suffer from nose bleeds during summer due to extreme dryness. So try to keep your nostril moisture by applying some moisturizing cream (which are recommended by doctors).
- During the time of nose bleeding do not move your body and sit down calmly in an upright position. This will help to stop more bleeding from nose.
- This problem often occurs due to Vitamin K deficiency. Consume more vitamin K containing foods such as green leafy vegetables. As vitamin K is needed for production of prothrombin and prothrombin requires for blood clotting.
- Eat lots of vitamin C rich vegetables such as mustard greens, turnip greens, watercress, spinach broccoli as vitamin C is very essential to keep blood vessels strong.
- Bioflavonoids stop nosebleeds. Circuit fruits contains Bioflavonoids . Consume daily one circuit fruit and it will work effectively.
- To prevent nose bleeds you can follow a simple procedure. Make a little ball of cotton and soak the ball in saline solution. Now sit in upright position and stick the cotton ball on your nose. It helps to prevent the nose bleeding by clotting the blood. It has another benefit that it helps to keep your nostril moisture.