Ask Experts » Health » Beauty »

Is it true that walking in green grass can improve the vision and reduce the spec number?

Date: 05 Apr 2013   Group: Health    Category: Beauty   

I am having specs and have low vision in my both eyes. One of my friend suggest me to walk in green grass by bare foot. Is there any scientific proof that improved the vision by walking barely in green and fresh grass? If it is, what are the different sources which tell this fact as true?

Do you want to know whether walking in green grass can improve the vision and reduce the spec number? Learn more about the ophthalmologic benefits of walking on green grass here.

Author: [Anonymous]    08 Apr 2013      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2    Voting Score: 2

I have read about this in many articles but it still remains unclear whether its true or not. However eyes react differently to different colours. Green is the peaceful colour and activates your nerve system than any other colour. In addition walking barefooted can be linked to acupuncture methods as the prickles in the feet are directly used to activate the nerve fibres which are connected to the feet. So whether its true or false walking in grass barefooted surely gives relaxation. Its better to try.
Author: stylus    09 Apr 2013      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

There are few exercises that helps health improvement and those exercise can't be explained in a Scientifically manner but the result is really awesome / positive, beyond the imagination of Scientists.

I too have heard that walking on Green grass can improve our vision and reduce the spec number etc. but who will actually, practically and continuously doing it?

To improve your eyesight from bad to good is, few suggestion I came across and sharing with all of you.

Avoid too much salty items
Slightly rub on eyelashes daily as an exercise
Divert your vision to a different place often
Sleep ontime and make sure your eyes never strain
Don't use very hot water to shower
Don't watch the thing that glare your eyes
Do not eat much fatty items like Mayonnaise though it is preparing from egg, fat and oil etc.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Is it true that walking in green grass can improve the vision and reduce the spec number?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Is it true that walking in green grass can improve the vision and reduce the spec number?

Next Question: What is SPF and what do the number mean?
Previous Question: How to get rid of pimples and acne?