* NCERT Physics
* University Physics Sears and Zemansky
* Elements of Dynamics S.L.Loney
* Advanced level Physics Nelson and Parker
* Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma volume 1 and volume 2
* Problems in General Physics I.E. Irodov Problems and solutions Consists of high level problems. Best for Mechanics, Electricity and Mechanism, modern Physics
* Fundamentals of Physics Resnick, Halliday, Walker Reference Book Good for Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Heat.
* Arihant Physics D. C. Pandey.
* NCERT books (only for the theory ), IIT chemistry by Tata Mc Graw Hill
* Organic Chemistry Morrison & Boyd
* Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry Parmar and Chawla
* Arihant Chemistry Reference Book Good for preparation when there is a lot of time in hand. Not recommended if there is time constraint.
* Organic Chemistry- Morrison and Boyd
* Inorganic Chemistry J.D. Lee
* Organic, Physical and Inorganic Chemistry books – O.P.Tandon
* Numerical Chemistry R. C. Mukerjee Reference Book
* Physical Chemistry P.W.Atkins Reference Book
* Numerical Chemistry P.Bahadur Reference Book Solved numerical problems are good. Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium have been explained well.
* General Chemistry Ebbing Reference Book
* Mathematics R.S. Agarwal Text Book for Basics X and XII
* NCERT Maths Text Book for Basics CBSE prescribed books for XI and XII
* High school mathematics Hall and Knight 4 IIT
* Mathematics 's by M.L .Khanna
* Algebra made easy K.P.Basu
* A problem book in Mathematical analysis G.N. Berman
* Calculus and analytic geometry Thomas and Finney
* Coordinate geometry S. L. Loney Reference Book Highly recommended book by coaching centres
* Problems in calculus of one variable I.A. Maron Reference Book Considered very good for Differential Calculus
* TMH Course in Mathematics for IIT JEE Tata McGraw Hill Publications Reference Book
* Plane Trigonometry S.L. Loney Reference Book The book contains detailed conceptual knowledge of the subject. Great for strengthening the basics of Trigonometry. Great for understanding Vectors
* Higher Algebra Bernard and Child Reference Book A high level book. Must be referred after an advanced understanding of the subject.
* Arihant series in Maths (Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus)
Material life is the Vehicle to Spirituality