Ask Experts » Computers » Hardware »

Best 1TB External Hard-Drives under Rs 4000 in India?

Date: 11 Apr 2013   Group: Computers    Category: Hardware   

I am a good collector of movies of all types like Romance, Adventure, Suspense etc. Recently my hard disk has got full and I dont want to delete my movie collections and other stuffs. I want to buy an 1 TB External Hard Drive so that I can save my collections but I dont know which one will be best for me.

My budget is Rs 4000/- (It can be extended in case of exceptional case)

Please Suggest.

Computer Model : HCL (Branded)
Processor : Pentium(R] Dual-Core CPU Ei200 @2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed memory[RAM]: 2.00 GB
System type : 32-bit Operating System

Windows edition
Windows7 Ultimate
Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Service Pack 1

Do you want to buy 1 TB external hard disk? Learn more about the best 1TB External Hard-Drives under Rs 4000 in India here.

Author: Rakesh Choudhary    15 Apr 2013      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Best 1TB External Hard-Drives under Rs.4000 in india is Seagate with usb 3.0, It is with in the range of Rs.3500-Rs.4000.It is also compatible with your system and is faster in accessing with usb 3.0 technology.
Author: R. Gautham Shenoy    17 Apr 2013      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Your budget of rupees 4000 can't fetch you the best of the 1Tb external hard drives available in Indian markets you have to estimate your budget a way far than 4000 i.e, around 4500-5000 rupees in order to get the best external Hard drives. I have some popular manufacturers of Hard drives in Indian markets.

Seagate 1 Tb[usb 3.0] around 4700 approx.
Wd 1 Tb[usb 3.0] around 4800 approx.
Transcend 1Tb[usb 3.0] 4900 approx.
Toshiba 1 Tb[usb 3.0] 4700 approx.

The above mentioned prices are in the online market. But if you go in the Offline market the prices may vary and will cost you 300-500 rupees less. But on the whole a good 1 Tb Hard drive will cost you around 4200 to 4500 rupees. But mostly go for seagate and transcend as they have good accessing rate and good customer support.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Best 1TB External Hard-Drives under Rs 4000 in India?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Best 1TB External Hard-Drives under Rs 4000 in India?

Next Question: My PC is not working, please help to solve it?
Previous Question: Best Market price of HTC One in India with specification