Tamil Nadu +2 Exam Results March 2013 [By SMS & Online]

Date: 02 May 2013   Posted By: Dan     Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I want to check my 12th mark online and how & where can I see my marks? I too want the printout copy of my marks. Is there any way to check the Tamil Nadu Plus 2 results on my mobile phone via internet or by sending SMS. In what format I have to send the SMS for receiving my Plus Two result.

Are you waiting for your +2 Tamil Nadu exam results? Find out here how you can get your +2 exam results via SMS on your mobile phone and online.

Author: T Syed Rizwan    04 May 2013      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Tamilnadu Higher Secondary board results are expected to come on May 09th. Facilities are available to view the results both via online and by sms. You can check your results online in the website www.tnresults.nic.com by giving your registration number once you got to know that the results are out on May 09. There is also option given to taken print of the page. So, you can take print out of your results immediately. The details for getting the results by sms will be given few days before releasing the results. But I would recommend you to check your results online only. By sms, it may get very late to arrive at your phone.

Author: Dan    08 May 2013      Member Level: Gold     Points : 4  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

You can get your +2 exam results on the following websites:-

1. www.tnresults.nic.in

2. dge1.tn.nic.in

3. dge2.tn.nic.in

4. dge3.tn.nic.in

5. results.tamilnadueducation.net

Results by SMS:

For getting the 12th results through SMS you should send the message in the format to 56263
TN12 [space] Registration Number
Example: If your Exam No is 0987654, then send the message to the mobile number 56263 as
TN12 0987654
All the Best!