Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Science »

What is Exmor R Technology in Sony Cyber-shot Camera?

Date: 05 May 2013   Posted By: Dan     Group: Science and Technology    Category: Science   

I heard that latest Sony Cyber-shot cameras has Exm R Technology (also know as Exmor or Exmor R) but I dont know what is Exmor R Technology and whats the benefits of using it. What all are the Sony Cyber Shot cameras with the Exmor R technology? Can I buy Sony cameras? Which is the best camera from Sony? Please provide the price of the latest Sony Cameras with this technology.

Do you want to know what is Exmor R Technology in Sony Cyber-shot Camera? Learn more about the new Exmor R Technology in Sony Cyber-shot Camera here.

Author: Rais Jufel R    07 Oct 2013      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Exmor R™ CMOS Sensor is a new technology by Sony. it is a sensor which captures photos in high quality, noise free basis even in low light conditions. You can refer to the link below and know more about this.

http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/twilight-football/5