• Category: Technology

Panasonic P51 Smart Phone Lowest Price with Specifications & Features

Are you going to buy the Panasonic P51 mobile phone? Find out here about the features and price of Panasonic P51 smartphone.

What is the features and specifications of the Panasonic P 51 mobile Phone and what is the lowest price of the Panasonic P 51? Is it a good option to buy the Panasonic P 51? Where can I buy Panasonic P 51 for the lowest price online? Is Panasonic P 51 available on FlipKart.com? If yes, then what is the price of Panasonic P 51 in FlipKart? Please say so I can buy Panasonic P 51.
  • #119765
    Dear friend,

Panasonic P51 Smartphone was available on Flipkart. But now, it is not available. No seller on Flipkart is selling this phone on Flipkart.
    However, you can buy this phone from other e-commerce sites or nearby local mobile market.
    Its specifications are:
    1. 8 MP Primary Camera
    2. Android v4.2 OS
    3. Dual Sim
    4. 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
    5. 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
    6. 5-inch Capacitive TouchScreen

However, this phone has Android Jellybean OS which is too old now. Android is now preparing to launch Android Lollypop. While Kitkat is already launched by Android.
    So, I would suggest you to purchase Android Kitkat based smartphone.
    Also, some users have also complained about the System Updates of this phone. Panasonic has not released any system updates for this phone for 2 years.

From my personal recommendation, you must prefer other Smartphones like:
    Moto G (2nd Generation) with 16 GB
    1. It has 8 MP Primary Camera and 2 MP Secondary Camera
    2. Dual SIM
    3. Android Kitkat 4.4.4 OS (latest version)
    4. 5-inch HD Screen
    5. Expandable Memory of 32 GB
    6. 1 GB RAM
    7. 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad Core Processor

With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"