Assam HSLC 10 & 12 Results 2013 [By Sms & Online]

Are you looking for Assam HSLC 10 & 12 Results 2013? Learn how to check Assam HSLC 10 & 12 Results 2013 online and through SMS here.

I want to know the Assam Class 10th and 12th Results by online and I want to take a printout copy of my results too. So now how can I get the 10th and 12th results online? I too need to know how to get the Assam HSLC and 12th results by Sms and Email. So please say me in what format I need to send the Email.
  • #104378
    The result of Assam Class 10th will be declared on 17 May 2013 and the result of class 12th will be declared on 20 May 2013 as informed by education minister Dr Himanta Biswa Sarma. The details regrading website and SMS not yet disclosed. So please wait for some time.
    With Best Regards,
    Kokil

• #104484
    Assam SEBA HSLC Result of Class 10 will be declared on 17th May at10 AM. You can get the Class 10 result online in the following websites by entering your HSLC Roll No.

• www.seba.net.in/
  • www.resultsassam.nic.in/
  • www.results.assameducation.net/

• You can also get the result through SMS by typing
    RESULT(space)ASSAM10(space)ROLL+NUMBER to 56263

Assam AHSEC Result 2013 of class 12 will be declared on 20th May at 10 AM. You can get the AHSEC Result of class 12 online in the following website

• www.resultsassam.nic.in
  • www.ahsec.nic.in
  • www.examresults.net

• You can also get the get the Result through SMS by typing
    RESULT(space)ASSAM12(space)ROLL+NUMBER to 56263

To get the Result through E-Mail, you will have to register your e-mail ID in the above mentioned websites.

Lienda
    "When winter comes, can spring be far behind"

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Ask Experts Section