Ask Experts » Doctors » Others »

Is there any GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata?

Date: 19 May 2013   Posted By: Farid Akhtar     Group: Doctors    Category: Others   

I have a family visa for my family and I want it endorsed through a Kolkata Travel agent. I just want to know if there are any GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata. I would like my family to do the medical from Kolkata but the medical centers must be a Gulf countries-approved medical center which is short they called GAMCA. Please advise if their are any travel agencies endorsing family visa for Gulf countries in Kolkata.

Are you looking for GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata? Find out in the responses in this thread a list of GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata for visa approval.

Author: deepa    20 May 2013      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

http://gamcaindia.in/clients.html
check here for nearest GAMCA approved medical centre to your place. There is no Kolkata listed here.

For visa assistance you can check with Citi travels, 167P, Jasoda Bhawan No-2 Rashbehari Avenue Ballygunge Kolkata. Phone number: 9830072149 , 9830072149, 033-24405124