• Category: Others

Is there any GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata?

Are you looking for GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata? Find out in the responses in this thread a list of GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata for visa approval.

I have a family visa for my family and I want it endorsed through a Kolkata Travel agent. I just want to know if there are any GAMCA approved medical centers in Kolkata. I would like my family to do the medical from Kolkata but the medical centers must be a Gulf countries-approved medical center which is short they called GAMCA. Please advise if their are any travel agencies endorsing family visa for Gulf countries in Kolkata.
  • #104767
    http://gamcaindia.in/clients.html
    check here for nearest GAMCA approved medical centre to your place. There is no Kolkata listed here.

For visa assistance you can check with Citi travels, 167P, Jasoda Bhawan No-2 Rashbehari Avenue Ballygunge Kolkata. Phone number: 9830072149 , 9830072149, 033-24405124