What is the fee structure of UPES for b.tech including hostel fee and all charges?

Are you applying for admission to UPES university? Before you do, get information here about the fees, including hostel fees, at UPES.

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is one of the finest university in our country. UPES is one of its own kind but I want to know that what is the fee structure of UPES including hostel fees and all other fees for b.tech for 4 years? Is there any additional charges or hidden fees also?
  • #105466
    Hi friend, I have a friend who studies Computer Engineering in UPES, Dehradun and is very glad. I remember him telling me that UPES runs B-Tech program with a specialization in Cyber law, Retail Automation and Cloud computing, Telecom informatics etc in computers and they also have other engineering programs in the field of Electronic, Power, Oil & Gas, Transportation,Infrastructure etc which are good, and he person he is he will never say any thing good unless he likes it himself...so you have made a good choice.Check out the institute website for the fee structure and hostel details yourself here http://bit.ly/12aCQqn