Ask Experts » Sports » Cricket »

2013 Champions League T20 match schedule and teams

Date: 06 Jun 2013   Posted By: Dan     Group: Sports    Category: Cricket   

I want to know when is the opening date of the Champions League T20 2013 with the full Match Schedule, participating Teams and Players Names. Where is the CLT T20 2013 going to held and when is the opening ceremony of the 2013 Champions League T20 and who are the celebrities going to participate in it?

Are you a keen fan of Champions League T20 2013? Get quick information here on the dates of all the matches of the Champions League T20 2013 and the team players names.

Author: Sudhir Dubey    19 Jun 2013      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Champions League Matches dates have not been announced yet. However it will start from 17th September 2013 and will be played through 6th October 2013. The participating Teams are as follows…
Group A: IPL Team - 1st ranked (India), Highveld Lions (South Africa), Perth Scorchers (Australia), IPL Team - 3rd ranked (India), Q1 (Qualifier)
Group B: IPL Team - 2nd ranked (India), Titans (South Africa), Brisbane Heat (Australia), Trinidad & Tobago (West Indies), Q2 (Qualifier)

Author: Dan    23 Jul 2013      Member Level: Gold     Points : 0    Voting Score: 0

Please mention the Indian teams too which are participating in the 2013 Champions League T20. I think now the dates of the each match had been release and so please provide me the date with timing of each match. I want to know about celebrities participating and about where the matches are going to held.