• Category: State Government

How to get Community Certificate in Bangalore

Want to get a community certificate in Bengaluru? Get quick guidance in this thread on the application process for acquiring a community certificate in Bangalore.

I am planning to get the community certificate for myself. What is the procedure & what are the documents I need to provide to get it? How much time it will take for receiving the certificate? I want to know the cost for the same.
  • #107104
    Hi there. Getting a community certificate is not very difficult. You can get your certificate in local THALUK/TASHILDAR/REVENUE OFFICE. Now the government has also introduce to issue certificate's pertaining to ,CAST,BIRTH, DEATH,INCOME ETC in BANGALOREONE center too. Apart from taking bills bangaloreone is also involved in giving certificate to individuals. Any one can approach the designated centre with necessary document such as.(income certificate, DOB certificate, educationa certificate, and other relating certificates with you) THALUK office in bangalore is situated near KEMPEGOWDA ROAD(opposite to State bank of mys ore) bangalore 560009.. (when I got my community certificate done for 400rupees 3years back and recently when I get it renewed it cost me around 500rupees)

• #107113
    Dear Member,

thank you for your valueable information.