Ask Experts » Education » India Educational Consultants »

Correction of fathers name in SSC marks list

Date: 05 Jul 2013   Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants    Posted By: [Anonymous]   

I completed my ssc in 2007 in my marks memo my fathers name wrongly printed as ramaro instead of venkata ramarao - how do I correct this one please explain complete procedure.

Find Answers
Is your fathers name incorrectly spelled in your SSC results marks list? Find out here how to apply for correction of fathers name in the SSC results marks list.

Author: [Anonymous]    06 Jul 2013      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 3    Voting Score: 0

It's not a big deal to change the father's name or to modify such things. To correct or modify the father's name in the marks card, just write an application to the concern SSC board of your state for the necessary amendment. You will have to pay a nominal fee for that. Submit the application form, payment Challan, and existing marks card. Within a month, you will get the corrected mark sheet. For further clarification, you may ask your state board or council.
Author: Murrali    07 Jul 2013      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

In addition to above answer, you can also contact your school Head Master for above problem, he will give right procedure and guidelines for correction of father name.


Post answer or solution to "Correction of fathers name in SSC marks list"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Correction of fathers name in SSC marks list

You must Sign In to post a response.

Next Question: Dedicated maths website for students of school to help them in homework?
Previous Question: "What is difference between IT and CS Engineering?
Return to Question Index
Ask Question to Expert
Category: India Educational Consultants

Related Questions
Popular Tags   What are tags ?   Search Tags  

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.