Ask Experts » Sports » Other Sports »

From where do I register for Mumbai Marathon 2014 and what is its registration fees ?

Date: 18 Jul 2013   Group: Sports    Category: Other Sports   

Every year in mid of January a Marathon is held in Mumbai. I want to apply for 2014 Mumbai Marathon. What is the date of Mumbai Marathon 2014? How can I apply for Mumbai Marathon 2014? From where can I apply/register and what is the fees for this Marathon race? Can I apply and pay online?

Do you wish to participate in the 2014 Mumbai Marathon? Get details here about the registration process for the 2014 Mumbai Marathon.

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "From where do I register for Mumbai Marathon 2014 and what is its registration fees ?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem From where do I register for Mumbai Marathon 2014 and what is its registration fees ?

Next Question: Effect of gymnastics on height
Previous Question: Selection procedure of athletics team of under-19 category