How to remove pimples in face
Date: 13 Aug 2009 Posted By:
hai iam 19 years old i had some pimple in my face so please help me to clean and to make my face beautiful...........thank u
and make money!
View All Answers:
14 Aug 2009 Member Level:
Points : 4 (
Pimples problem is encountered by the people of all aged who have oily skin. Hence, you have to follow the following:
1. The first remedy is to wash your face at least 4 times a day with any good soap (without cream or glycerin), any good soap available in the market will do viz Hamam, Rexona, Neem, Dettol, Margo etc
2. You may also use face washes in place of soaps
3. In the evening, before going to bed you should thoroughly wash your face and apply calamine lotion of any brand available across counters
3. Reduce oily food and eat plenty of salads and fresh fruits
4. Stop taking soft drinks and fried chickens and junk / fast food
5. Reduce intake of sugar, sweets, chocolates, ice-creams etc
5. Do regular exercise in the morning or in the evening.
- Harish Jharia
14 Aug 2009 Member Level:
Points : 5 (
The main causes of pimples are oily face, indigestion, tension, dandruff.
Now don't worry at all. You can get rid-off pimples very easily provided you should follow some of the tips.
Drink as much water as you can every day. you must drink at least 3 litres of water every day. Drink at least 500ml water in the morning.
Try to drink lemon water in the morning before anything.
Just avoid oily food. Also try to avoid chocolates, ice-creams as well.
Wash your face with a good soap or face-wash at least four times a day.
If you have dandruff in your hairs then you must be careful as dandruff is also a main cause of pimples. So, go for a good dandruff control shampoo.
Tension also causes pimples. This is a rarely known fact but yes its true. Hope you know well how to stay away from tension.
Eat as much juicy fruits and salads as you can.
thats all and you can get rid-off pimples.
16 Aug 2009 Member Level:
Points : 1
This is a common problem which everyone faces especially in the young age. But still this problem can be solved if you follow some simple steps.
1. Clean your face often with plain water.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Exercise daily.
4. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
5. Avoid eating oily food and fast foods.
6. Apply aloe Vera paste on your face and you try to drink the boiled water of aloe Vera.
7. Don't use soaps often. Try to use soap free face wash.
8. Be peaceful and far from tensions.
9. Use clean towel, pillow covers, bedsheets and clothes.
10. Clean your face with scrub or turmeric powder because it acts as an antibiotic.
Hope these tips will help.
Post answer or solution to "How to remove pimples in face"
from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by posting valid answers for this question.
to post a response.
Black marks in face
How to remove scars from my skin
My skin problems! Pimples and intermittent skin infections
What type of Food items to improve my skin color
Are diet pills for weight loss good for health
What could be the cause for hair fall?
Eye care tips to prevent strain from working on computers
How to get rid of pimples by natural methods
How to control pimples and black heads
Is there any way to get rid of strech Marks
Return to Question Index
Ask Question to Experts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
j r kumar
Bhuvaneswara Rao Nalla
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.