You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Beauty
- #12163Hello balaji,
Pimples problem is encountered by the people of all aged who have oily skin. Hence, you have to follow the following:
1. The first remedy is to wash your face at least 4 times a day with any good soap (without cream or glycerin), any good soap available in the market will do viz Hamam, Rexona, Neem, Dettol, Margo etc
2. You may also use face washes in place of soaps
3. In the evening, before going to bed you should thoroughly wash your face and apply calamine lotion of any brand available across counters
3. Reduce oily food and eat plenty of salads and fresh fruits
4. Stop taking soft drinks and fried chickens and junk / fast food
5. Reduce intake of sugar, sweets, chocolates, ice-creams etc
5. Do regular exercise in the morning or in the evening.
- Harish Jharia
- #12167Dear Balaji,
The main causes of pimples are oily face, indigestion, tension, dandruff.
Now don't worry at all. You can get rid-off pimples very easily provided you should follow some of the tips.
Drink as much water as you can every day. you must drink at least 3 litres of water every day. Drink at least 500ml water in the morning.
Try to drink lemon water in the morning before anything.
Just avoid oily food. Also try to avoid chocolates, ice-creams as well.
Wash your face with a good soap or face-wash at least four times a day.
If you have dandruff in your hairs then you must be careful as dandruff is also a main cause of pimples. So, go for a good dandruff control shampoo.
Tension also causes pimples. This is a rarely known fact but yes its true. Hope you know well how to stay away from tension.
Eat as much juicy fruits and salads as you can.
thats all and you can get rid-off pimples.
~~~~A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.~~~~
- #12388Hello Balaji,
This is a common problem which everyone faces especially in the young age. But still this problem can be solved if you follow some simple steps.
1. Clean your face often with plain water.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Exercise daily.
4. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
5. Avoid eating oily food and fast foods.
6. Apply aloe Vera paste on your face and you try to drink the boiled water of aloe Vera.
7. Don't use soaps often. Try to use soap free face wash.
8. Be peaceful and far from tensions.
9. Use clean towel, pillow covers, bedsheets and clothes.
10. Clean your face with scrub or turmeric powder because it acts as an antibiotic.
Hope these tips will help.