Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Technology »

How to make a Android custom ROM for any particular device?

Date: 20 Aug 2013   Posted By: Yusuf Ali     Group: Science and Technology    Category: Technology   

I want to make a Android custom ROM for Android mobiles like HTC Explorer. Experts can tell me how to make it for this device and what I want to make the custom ROM. Then how to make perfect sound enhancer, camera and good battery backup it in custom ROM?

Want to make a custom ROM and let other apps work on your app for Android Operating System? Searching for a proper way to make everything happen? Ask our Technology experts in ISC for proper solution.

Author: [Anonymous]    21 Aug 2013      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

For creating an android custom rom, you need to have knowledge of java and c language. Then you need android SDK and an android emulator. Just when you will know about basic structure of ROM and coding in java, you have to write the code in android SDK and there you have it done.