You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Professional Courses

    Courses suitable after B.Com and CA articleship to get a better job

    Did you do a CA articleship after B.Com. & wondering whether or not to pursue further courses? Let our professional course experts guide you on which are the best courses in terms of job prospects to takt up after B.Com. & CA apprenticeship.

    I have completed my B.Com graduation in 1998. I have completed C.A. apprenticeship in 2001. Now I wish to continue my further education to get a better job. Can you guide for my further courses which I can do easily and get a job and relevant to this I want to know whether to do any further courses or not?
  • #109470
    As you have completed and CA articleship, you should get a good job. Either complete your CA course or you have the option to take up or MBA in finance. ACCA, is another option in the field of commerce. In addition to these, you may also do short term courses in Tally, Peach Tree or any other accounting software. Learning SAP will give you lot of career opportunities and you can get a job in any of the MNCs as only a few organizations use SAP.
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

  • #110249
    You have completed your CA Articleship that means either you have cleared CA entrance exam PE-1/Foundation whatever prevailing at that time or you are qualified for direct entry in Inter of CA based on your Graduation. If you have completed you CA Articleship and registered in Inter/PCC of CA then my advise to you is resume your CA course. Now a day CA is very good scope for commerce students/persons for which I can illustrate following points.
    1.Now a day with growth of economic and industries there is always demand of personnel in Finance and Accounts in the market like Banking Sector, Insurance, Telecommunication and other Financing and Consultancy companies are hiring CA with very good package of salary.
    2.Another is the reason if you are not interested in Job then after completing your CA, you can start with your practice by obtaining COP (Certificate of Practice) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. This also a very good field because with increasing Companies Law requirement, complexity of tax law there is always demand of CA in Practice so that by stating your own office you can earn a good amount of money and also get very good status in society.
    You can get more details of CA course for exam schedule, fees, registration & current syllabus etc from official website of ICAI.

  • Sign In to post your comments