Ask Experts » Science and Technology » Technology »

Need Firmware for Lumia 720 phone

Date: 01 Sep 2013   Group: Science and Technology    Category: Technology   

I am using Lumia 720 Windows phone, but due to some reason my phone got bricked. So I want firmware file for my phone to re-flash it. I know how to re-flash but the thing is that i dont have the file with me. So can anyone let me know the file or please tell me the link from where I can get the firmware file?

Looking for good firmware for your Lumia 720 Windows phone? Get guidance from our tech experts on where to get good firmware for Lumia 720 Windows smart phone.

Author: [Anonymous]    02 Sep 2013      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

If you search on the net, you may find many firmwares for nokia lumia 720. But most of them have installation problem or running error. And those which you find on the store are mostly demo versions. If you want complete protection for your phone, you have to buy an official firmware and install it through pc using the zune software.
Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Need Firmware for Lumia 720 phone"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Need Firmware for Lumia 720 phone

Next Question: Solar panel working, power output and cost of 1 foot area solar panels in India
Previous Question: Why are telephone number pad and calculator keypad different?