|Author: Shafi Ahamed 09 May 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
I think opening the restaurant is not an easy task.It needs a high investment.take care friend.
- Meet the financial requirements for opening a KFC franchise: liquid assets of $360,000, net worth of $1,000,000, franchise fee of $25,000,
royalty fee of 4 percent, and required capital of $1,100,000 to $1,700,000.
- Submit the completed questionnaire and franchise profile. These may be obtained by contacting Yum! Franchising.
- Attend a store experience and complete an operations overview if you meet the qualifications of a franchise candidate. This information is also
on the Yum! website.
- Provide site direction and follow-up on the operations plan.
- Come to a final agreement to purchase a site for a new restaurant or current store.
- Complete the site deposit and site analysis survey form, and send in funds
|Author: Ram Swaroop Bhavanasi 23 May 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
I don't think its a tough issues to open a KFC restaurant or to form alliance with KFC. Once i have tried reaching KFC India based management asking for a franchisee to be opened in my town, i got the below pasted response from them:
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Razdan, Vishal"
Sent: Friday, 24 April, 2009 7:49:06 PM
Subject: RE: Franchisee Request
Thank you for your interest in our brand, at this point, we are not looking to recruit new franchisees, however we will re-instate your interest in our franchise database. Will contact you as soon as the opportunity arises.
If you have any property available and which may fit in our site criteria we would be keen to take it up on a revenue sharing basis from you. However for this we would require some information on your property:
• Area in City:
• Carpet Area of the property:
• Detail about the trade area:
• Brands present in the vicinity:
• Other details which you feel would be relevant:
Once we receive the above details from you and find it suitable for any of our brands, we would get in touch with you for further discussion.
Thanking you once again for your interest.
Deputy Manager – Business Development
Yum! Restaurants ( India ) Pvt. Ltd.
Global Business Park
Tower D, 12 Floor
Gurgaon – 122002
I hope the above response will be very beneficial for you to understand, what KFC is looking for as of now. Also below is the link to the KFC India Alliance with us page:
Hope this information will be of great use to you. Feel free to get in touch with me in case of any further queries or clarifications you may have in this regards.
Ram Swaroop Bhavanasi
|Author: ravi 25 Jun 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
# Submit the completed questionnaire and franchise profile. These may be obtained by contacting Yum! Franchising.
# Attend a store experience and complete an operations overview if you meet the qualifications of a franchise candidate. This information is also
on the Yum! website.
# Provide site direction and follow-up on the operations plan.
# Come to a final agreement to purchase a site for a new restaurant or current store.
|Author: Nguyen Minh Quang 25 Jun 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Questions Concerning KFC Gift Check Ordering
1-800-544-5774 ext.8360 ext.326
Questions or Comments for KFC? If you need more info, or just want to give KFC some much appreciated feedback, please give us a shout.
You can call for helpful
|Author: Jebaprincy 01 May 2014 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
KFC business is so good for anyone who are interested in business. It primarily needs space and capital investment. Online applications are also available for getting the Franchise. Know the complete details on how to apply online in the following link.