Ask Experts » Career Guidance » Other Jobs »
SSC Multi Tasking job 2014 profile
Date: 24 Nov 2013
Group: Career Guidance Category: Other Jobs
1. I want to know what is SSC and what are the positions of SSC multi tasking job in 2014?
2. What is the salary of MTS staff?
3. What is the work of SSC MTS?
4. Who can apply for SSC MTS does higher education candidates are preferred means BE students?
WOndering about the exams and SSC Multi Tasking Jobs in 2014 in Short Service Commission? Looking for more information about application for SSC MTS higher education candidates? Ask career guidance experts in ISC for more information.
|Author: runal falcao 27 Nov 2013 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
SSC is the acronym for the organization called Staff Selection Commission
MTS means multi-tasking staff, it indicates the nature of work that is done which is Multi-Tasking or Non-Technical jobs
For SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff MTS Exam 2014 the basic qualification required is 10th or Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized universities in the country. The age criterion is between 18 to 25 years as on January 1st 2014.
The pay is Rs 5200 to 20200 + Grade pay of Rs 1800. It is a 5-day per week job. You are eligible for promotion from MTS to LDC after completing 3 year of job and to UDC after 5 years.
The application fees is non-refundable and Rs. 100/- per application. It is exempted for Women Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen who are eligible for reservation.
You will have to do clerical work, excluding data entry operator work.
I have heard that MTS has to do clerical as well as dusting, cleaning, serving tea-coffee etc. so I don't think it's is good for those who are better qualified.
|Author: Veena 27 Nov 2013 Member Level: Silver Points : 5 (Rs 5) Voting Score: 0|
SSC is the abbreviation of Staff Selection Commission. Its main function is to recruit Group'C'(non-technical) and Group 'B' (non-gazetted officers both technical and non-technical) in various departments under Government of India except (Railway and Industrial Establishments). For more details visit the website "ssc.nic.in". You can also download the details about Multitasking recruitment 2014 from the above mentioned website or the document attached below.
Now lets move on to the details about the post of Multitasking-
Educational Qualification Required
- Must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
(Thus a candidate having higher educational qualification like BE can also apply as nowadays getting a government is very difficult.So as per my view better to apply for this job than sitting idle at home without having a job.When you get a better job as per your qualification then resign this job.)
- Pay Band will be Rs 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay - Rs 1800/-
- Total Salary(starting salary) will be Rs 16000/- to Rs 17000/- (approx in 'Y' Class city like Port Blair of A & N Islands)including all the allowance
Job Description as per the Recruitment Rules (RR of Multitasking Staff)
- Physical maintenance of records of the section
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the section/office
- Carrying of files and other papers within the building
- Photocopy sending of Fax etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the section/office
- Assistant in routine office work likely Diary, Dispatch etc. including on computer
- Delivering of Dak (outside the building
- Watch and ward duties
- Opening and closing of rooms
- Cleaning of rooms
- Dusting of furniture etc.
- Cleaning of building ,fixtures etc.
- Work related to his ITI(Industrial Training Institute) qualifications, if it exists
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of valid driving license
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- To assist the store staff in collection of stationery and other materials, equipment, furniture etc.
- To assist the store staff for issuance of stationeries and other materials to different section on the basis of proper indent
- To assist in shifting furniture and equipment's from one place to another in the office as directed by his office in-charge
- To assist the store staff in keeping unserviceable furniture/equipment, stores in the proper manner at appropriate place
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority
|Author: Ranjay 10 Jan 2014 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
1. SSC stands for staff selection commission . It is an organisation that organize exams for different qualification candidate on all India level for recruitment under central government. SSC multitasking staff are appointed to do the clerical jobs in office.
2.The pay is Rs 5200 to 20200 + Grade pay of Rs 1800. It is a 5-day per week job. You are eligible for promotion from MTS to LDC after completing 3 year of job and to UDC after 5 years.
3.The post of MTS(NT) was earlier known as Group-D posts such a Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Mali etc. Annexure-II to O.M. No. AB-14017/6/2009-Estt.(RR) of DOPT dated 30.04.2010, available on the website of the DOPT may be referred for description of duties of the post.
4.The prescribed educational qualification for SSC MTS are they must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board. No preference is given to higher qualification candidates.
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...