|Author: Vinova Rocker 02 May 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
If you want to get traffic on your blog.Just share it with your friends and also tell to your friends to share it with your friends.
|Author: atul gaikwad 02 May 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, but I dont think you read my question properly or rather you just posted your message so that you can get some points for your post. Anyways thanks for your so called post.
I would really like some good comments on my post. thanks
|Author: Uttam Agrawal 02 May 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
If you are really looking for traffic, go to blogs and forums similar to your blogs and place a link to your blog in the comment section. More links will help you to gaet more traffic.
"But Still content is the king and not the traffic". If content is worth, you will definitely get traffic.
|Author: atul gaikwad 02 May 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Nice to hear from you, i meant organic traffic can you look at it on google please.
|Author: Santosh 08 May 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 4|
I understood that most of our friends who have given several replies above dint understand what an Organic Traffic is.
Organic Traffic is the traffic coming to your website/blog from search engines like google, yahoo, msn etc.
To get good organic traffic to your site,
First submit your site for various search engines. The procedure is given in various other resources in this website.
- always write own ocntent to your blog. Dont copy the content from others blog or websites.
- always try to put some unique content in your blog. If you write unique content, your blog is the only one containing that information and it will be shown top in the search results, so there are more chances of people visiting your blog.
Unique content refers to content not present else where like most of the blogs contain music, movies etc. So, if you create a similar blog, it is of no use.
- Always keep good tags to your posts in the blog so there are more chances for your blog to be shown at the top by search engines.
Finally, driving traffic by asking your friends and relatives is of no use. It'll neither bring you any revenue nor make it popular.
Dont put the links of your blog in other forums, it is spamming, they may ban you.
Hope this will help you making your blog unique and drive traffic through organic search.
If you have any more questions, I'm more than happy to help you.
|Author: Sanghamitra 10 Jun 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
To get organic traffic to your blog you need to provide backlinks to your blog. Here are some easy ways
1. - Give your blog id as a footer/signature to your email id
2. Give your blog url in your profile page in orkut, facebook, twitter, ISC or whereever you do your social networking.
3. Follow blogs of similar interest. I have found this to be very effective. My traffic immediately shot up after following blogs of note (which you will find in your blogger dashboard if you are using blogger).
4. Follow blogs of friends
5.Comment on other people's blogs, esp. blogs that have a similar or related ineterest. Very effective again. As it will provide the backlink without seeming kitschy.
Try these methods regularly to give the initial necessary bump to your blog. After that content and SEs will take care giving you your organic traffic, providing you update the blog regularly, have the necessary keywords and tags in place.
Hope this will be of help.
|Author: Prashanth 11 Jun 2009 Member Level: Silver Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
There are techniques called Search Engine Optimization (SEO)!
You read about it. It will definitely help you improve your site traffic.