- Category: Beauty
- #13588First of all don't feel or worry yourself that your black and get depressed. Always feel proud about yourself and take every thing positively because this itself gives a glow to your skin and face.
Some of the tips you can follow is as follows:
1. Wash your face frequently and it's not necessary to use soap all the time.
2. Drink lots of water.
3. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
4. Avoid eating oliy food.
5. Apply sun screen lotion before you step out into the sun.
6. Before going to bed remove your make up.
Some of the face packs which you can try are:
1. Apply sandal wood powder mixed with rose water and leave it over the night.
2. Apply multani meti with curd and leave it to dry and wash it.
3. If you have dark circles around your eyes then keep potato slice over your eyes when you go to bed.
4. Apply tomato juice leave for half an hour and wash it.
5. Apply carrot juice leave for half an hour and wash it.
6. Go for a facial and a bleach in a beauty parlour.
7. Go for oxy bleach that will be effective.
8. Apply egg white let it dry and wash it.
You have to follow this as your daily routine then only it'll yield you better result.
Member of ISC
- #13679Hi Friend,
Use FAIR & BRIGHT lotion daily.
Fair & Bright: This product helps you to get rid of pigmentation and gives your skin a fairer look. This oil revitalizes the skin pores and makes the skin firm and wrinkle-free. The oil also helps in reducing puffiness from the area surrounding the eye and dark circles. This makes the skin soft around the eye and gives it protection. This oil gives a bright look to the skin.
METHOD OF USE: Apply twice daily all over the face, leave it as it is for 1 hour in case of oily skin and for 3 to 4 hours in case of dry, wrinkled skin. Bur for best result, clean and tone up the skin with TOUCH & GLOW, one hour before application.
Join: www.BengalSpider.com | www.AssamSpider.com
- #13908THERE ARE MANY HOME REMEDIES THAT YOU CAN TRY OUT-
-Make a paste of rice flour with dahi and apply it in face and neck. Leave it for 15min and then wash. use honey or milk with for added moisturisation.
-Take a teaspoon each of tomato and cucumber juice and add a few drops of lemon juice and milk. Mix thoroughly with 1tbsp mashed raisins,making a paste. apply to skin and leave it for 20min. then wash it off with lukewarm water.
-Soak khus khus overnight. grind it with juct enough milk to make apaste. apply on your face. once it dries wash with cold water.
THE BEST REMEDY IS TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND BE HAPPY