Pimples could be outta allergy to certain foodstuffs..some mayb allergic to fried items n some eggs,chocolates,potatoes etc..or in some it could be just the hormonal imbalance..thats more likely to occur in the teens and is seen ceasing in most of them after that..
i suggest to go for some home remedies rather than relayin on the drug store products which may not give the desired results or even make the situaion worse......wot u should do is make your skin healthy..dats the best way to avoid pimples..this could be done by maintainin a healthy diet as well as takin good care of your skin....u can choose from these n do concentrate on your T zones when you apply them ---
1) take 2-3 teaspoons of rice powder and mix it in orange juice (sufficient amt so dat u get a smooth paste).apply it all over your face and neck n let it dry.wash it off with orange juice itself.it makes your skin glow,acts against pimples,removes black n white heads if any as rice powder s a good scrub..[i found this one too good...does miracles in days!!]
2)apply honey on your face and neck and wash it off after 20 min.
3)apply sugar syrup (sugar in water) if your skin is oily or else go for sugar in milk and wash it off after 20 min
4) rose water n oatmeal is very effective in removin blackheads n preventin future breakouts and closin the pores.apply oatmeal powder with rose water mixed into a paste n wash it off after 20-30 min using cold water.the cold water closes the newly cleaned pores, protecting against blackheads or breakouts in future
5)rubbin your skin with tomato juice n washing it off after 20 min s very good..keeps skin smooth and healthy
6)rubbing ice cubes for 5 min after washing face with cold water or luke warm water before any make up or outing helps maintaing the oil in control givin no way to breakouts(oily skin)
7)you can apply small banana-yellow coloured as a nice face pack
8)lemon(juice) and tomato(juice) mixture can be applied..ie,2-3 coats and wash it off after bout 30 min
9)applyin milk n sugar mixture and leaving it for 20-30 min is also good if your skinis oily or milk alone if your skin is normal or of dry type..
10)boil 2 pinches of saffron in milk n add turmeric if you r not allergic to turmeric or jus saffron and apply it n wash it off after 30 min
11)apply sandal wood powder in water and wash it off on drying..you feel fresh and cool
12)carrots,cucumbers,papayas--... them into paste by either squeezing them or by addin milk can be used as face packs
13)applyin red sandal wood powder mixed in either honey or milk or is a good facial.
14)tomato juice n honey mixed can be used as a good facial
15) soak fresh bread crumbs dat has just been baked in milk for bout 10min n use them to rub on your skin to get a brighter complexion n also make your skin glow
16) soak chappatti in milk or water overnight n apply it on face to get a brighter complexion..
17) rubbing your cheeks with beetroot can give them a natural
blush..the enzymes in beetroot seeps into the skin and cleans it..
18) placing tea bags on blemishes reduces its redness and continuous application s really effective..
19) take 1 cup fresh pineapple,Half-a-cup fresh papaya,1 tablespoon honey.Puree fruit together. Add honey and mix into a smooth paste.
Pineapple and papaya contain natural enzymes and alpha-hydroxy acids that remove dead skin cells. Leave mask on 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse completely.
20) if yo skin is very oily,go for egg white mask.
take 2 large eggs,2 drops of leamon juice(optional)
seperte the dgg whites n add 2 drops lemon juice into it.whip the
egg white until frothy.after thoroughly cleansin yo face,gently apply
whipped egg to face.leave on until mask dries.rinse with warm water.
this will tighten your skin n soaks excess oil from your skin
21) i ld suggest d use of st.ives apricot face scrub that siuts your skin for your face..Apricot kernels are rich in vitamin A, which is vital for healthy skin. Additionally it is perfect for rough spots, elbows, backs, heels and thicker skins. Note: Nutshells and fruit kernels can have jagged edges so they are not ideal for sensitive skin.don wash it wid soap or face scrubs more than twice a day as dis would again lead to excess oil production.also dun wash your face usin bath soaps or handwashes as they leave your skin too dry..dun rub yo face hard usin towel,instead use tissues..
22) apply calamine at night n wash it off in d morning
23) appying paste of mint leaves in water on your acne is good too
24) if yo usin any gel for pimple tratment,use d one which contains clindamycin & nicotinamide
ALL THESE HELP IMPROVE YOUR COMPLEXION,REMOVE SCARS AND MAKE YOUR SKIN GLOW!!