Ask Experts » Home » Cleaning Queries »

How do you rate LOC product of Amway?

Date: 29 Nov 2015   Posted By: Paresh Gujarati     Group: Home    Category: Cleaning Queries   

I have recently heard about Amway Business and about its products. I am aware of its Nutrilite products before few years. I do not know about its cleaning product LOC. What are its uniqueness and how is it beneficial as compared to other cleaning brands? How do you rate LOC products from Amway? Awaiting advice from experts.

Wondering how is the LOC product of Amway? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: Partha Kansabanik    29 Nov 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

I earlier used LOC. I have no complaint about the quality of the product. However, the product is really very costly and from the cost point of view, is not very suitable for lower income group and middle income group people in India. Now, I have stopped using LOC and returned to Indian products readily available in the market at much lower price.

Author: [Anonymous]    30 Nov 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

People usually get attracted towards costly products in a thought that it will be excellent because it is very costly.

But this fact does not work at all. The cost becomes higher because company make expenses for its branding and marketing.

Amway is following the same protocol. There products are good with no doubt but there are many other comparable products with very low rates comparatively.
You can decide the product as per your priority but please do not follow the brand just because it is costly.

Author: Niya    30 Nov 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

In my opinion LOC products from Amway is the best cleaning agent. Though the rate is high compared to other brands, these products are concentrated solution. We can use one bottle for long duration. We can use these LOC products on any washable surface. I have selected this product as I am allergenic to some other brand products and LOC from Amway does not cause any allergic reaction. There are no harmful chemicals in this product and trusty to use. However, I do not recommend all products from Amway.

Author: Dhruv    05 Dec 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

Long back in 2000, I had been an Amway distributor. I didn't work as a distributor for a long time, just around six months. As a distributor I had used Amway products and also sold it to others. The items were and are still very costly compared to other products available in the market. But quality-wise many of the Amways products are lot better than the products available in the market. The reason they are very costly is they are very high quality products made after lot of research. Secondly the products are highly concentrated. They are not to be used directly. They are to be diluted by mixing with water by almost 8 times. Once you dilute them their unit cost comes down drastically and the prices are then comparable to regular products, but quality still better than the regular ones.

For this reason I will give favourable feedback for LOC, which is an excellent cleaning agent.

But then there are drawbacks with Amway products. The reason I have stopped using them, except for Seespray. The initial price is very high. It only comes down after diluting them. Because of the initial high price it is difficult to sell them. Diluting them is a cumbersome process. Another disadvantage, the products are not easily available.