Ask Experts » Education » Professional Courses »

Which B-schools are providing MBA in Telecom?

Date: 01 Dec 2015   Posted By: Ram Jatap     Group: Education    Category: Professional Courses   

I have completed B.Tech in E&TC and have secured 60%. I am fresher. My MAT Score is 750. I want to pursue MBA. How is MBA in Telecom? What is the scope for MBA in Telecom? Which B-Schools are providing MBA in Telecom? What is scope of such MBA programs? Experts: do respond to my queries.

Searching for information about MBA in Telecom? Check out suggestions from experts here.

Author: Kailash Kumar    02 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 4  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

The following are some of the institutes which provide MBA in telecom management -
1. MIT School Of Telecom Management.
2. Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management.
3. Amity Institute of Telecom Technology Management.
4. Aegis School of Business & Telecommunication.
5. Indian Institute of Telecom Management.
There are many more institutes offering such courses which can be searched in ISC resources and other internet resources. As far as career prospects is concerned, there are good prospects for the students who have sound knowledge base and have completed MBA from a reputed institute. Companies like Nokia, TCS, Vodafone, Virgin India, Seimens, Aircel , Bharati Airtel limited , Idea etc. recruit such candidates.

Author: [Anonymous]    02 Dec 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Mr Kailash has provided the list of all top B Schools providing MBA in Telecom specialization.

MBA after engineering adds value and versatility in your professional profile. It increases the scopes for you.
But please not that, MBA from any institute just for the sake of getting an additional degree does not work.
I have seen many candidates roaming around for job holding their MBA degree from local institutes.

MBA is a professional degree and you must consider it as a regular course from some reputed institute.