Ask Experts » Career Guidance » IT jobs »

Jobs related to Datawarehouse and Informatica

Date: 01 Dec 2015    Group: Career Guidance    Category: IT jobs   

I have completed my graduation BCA(Bachelor of Computer Applications) and am parallely doing an MCA in IGNOU (distance education). Now I am doing Data warehouse and Informatica course. Will I get a job in datawarehouse and Informatica field being a BCA graduate holder? Experts: please advice.

Wondering about jobs in Data Warehouse and Informatica field? Awaiting advice from experts.

Author: Mahesh    02 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Big data companies are entering into the market. So the position for the data scientist and the data developer are in demand. In such case you are likely to get hired for in the companies that deal with social or the transaction data. If you are from the medical domain, you may also likely to get the job in the medical data and In case if you have done the studies in the scientific domain then data scientist in such domain will bring more jobs. I suggest getting hold of startup that does the business in data science. And you can either do internship or part time work so that you're likely to get hired by MNCs in future. I suggest get the certifications if possible. This opens up more doors as it shows your interest in this domain.

Author: [Anonymous]    02 Dec 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

Yes, you have good chances to get a good job.
It is digital time going and data development, management, etc are too much in demand.

There are chances that you may get job even after your BCA but I would personally suggest you to complete your MCA and then get a job.

Higher qualification always paid higher and preferred among the crowd.