Ask Experts » Education » Exam Questions »

How to answer Board question to get full marks?

Date: 02 Dec 2015    Group: Education    Category: Exam Questions   

I am studying in TY BSc Computer Science. I recently attempted 5th semester Board exam from Mumbai university. I am a good student with average score in exams like SSC and HSC.
What I want to know is how to write a answer for a question so that I get full marks on each question. I searched in google but didn't get any help. Can you provide me answer to any single question from the subjects? Tips or solution will be appreciated.
Awaiting inputs from experts.

Searching for information about how to answer in Board exams? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: Kailash Kumar    04 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

There is no such technique to ensure full marks as it primarily depends on the type of questions and the assessment of the answer sheet evaluator. In multiple choice type questions, full marks can be ensured by writing all answers correctly. The author should concentrate on studying the subjects well and aim at coming within the top five of his college/institution/board. Extra efforts should be made by the author as his scores were not good in SSC and HSC.

Author: [Anonymous]    04 Dec 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 5  (Rs 5)    Voting Score: 0

Scoring full marks does not include any magic or special procedure. It is just a way of expression which gives higher marks to some and lower marks to other even after giving the same details.

For details answers, you have to follow the below mentioned writing tips:-
1. Keep your handwriting as beautiful as possible. I know it is difficult because question papers are very lengthy and if you will bother about your handwriting, it will be difficult to complete the question paper on time. So, the trick is to have a habit of learning by writing on regular basis. This will improve your hand writing and your writing speed.

2. Try to summarize the whole text in point wise manner and mention it in the same way in your answer sheets. By this, the examiner will be focused over the main headings itself.

3. Try to use color full pens if allowed. Like Black ink for headings, Blue for text. It gives beautiful impression. But please not that, you need to ask about the same to your invigilator and then only use it.

4. Do not rush to attempt all the questions. It is better to attempt the question which is known to you. Answer them nicely and then try to attempt difficult questions.

5. Try to answer the very first question in the best possible manner. This will give your good impression on the examiner and he or she will check your other answers with the same impression.