|Author: Kailash Kumar 04 Dec 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Some of following factors may help in narrowing down the findings -
1. The job seeker should introspect his own profile and be honest with it. In case the offer appears too good , then there is a ground for suspicion.
2. In case the consultant is repeatedly forcing for payments.
3. In case the credentials of consultant are not known.
4. Direction verification from the prospective employer may be insisted, if possible.
|Author: Partha Kansabanik 04 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
You can easily check the credential of the consultant from the internet. If it is a reputed consultancy, you will definitely find good references.
If the consultancy offers you Government job in lieu of money, be sure that it is a fraud orgn. and immediately report it to the police for the benefit of other job-seekers.
The question should have been asked in 'Ask Experts' section.
|Author: K Mohan 04 Dec 2015 Member Level: Platinum Points : 2 (Rs 2) Voting Score: 0|
This is really a challenging task for any one to verify the credentials of job providing agency. One should not get stumped with outlay of their site on the internet. Many of the job sites which are not having office of their own and operate from the home itself, do copy paste the activities of jobs available from other sites. Given the unemployment situation in the country, advertised jobs gets filled in no time. Therefore before applying one must make sure that the job is there by visiting the company profiles. Moreover never commit any money to the consultancy before getting any job.
|Author: Mahesh 05 Dec 2015 Member Level: Gold Points : 3 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
Here are some of the hints for the consultancy being fraud.
1. They promise you for the job by adding some money to their job offer.
2. They say 100% job guarantee or placement.
3. They tell you that we have backdoor option for the recruitment.
4. They tell you that they have placed many members before and they are known for the better results.
5. They refuse to do anything without getting money from you.
These are some of the signs of how the people are cheating using the consultancy. I find it harder these days to even consider consultancy for the job offers. Most of the people are losing the money on side while spending it on it. I'd say consultancies that say they get the communion from the company itself are genuine. Avoid joining any such consultancies who promise big things and give you no return or result.