Confused for CGPA marking in my Boards for second term.

Date: 05 Dec 2015    Group: Education    Category: India Educational Consultants   

I am a class 10 student of CBSE. I have scored 8.8 CGPA in my term 1. Can I score 10 CGPA in term 2? Is it possible to get my desired CGPA? I am good in studies and teachers are also cooperative. So can these matters help me to score 10 CGPA in second term? Looking forward to valuable suggestions from experts.

Are you aspiring to score 10 CGPA in Boards? Wondering how to make up 10 if you have scored less in term 1? Check out responses from experts on this page.

Author: Seema Shah    06 Dec 2015      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

Well, study hard and practice writing answers in the exam.
You can definitely score well.

Author: Kailash Kumar    06 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 2  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

You have to try your best by paying a focused attention and doing very hard work. There are many factors which work to arrive at certain CGPA. The only thing the student can do is to try his/her best. For success in one's career and life, there are other factors also which matter. CGPA is not the only factor. In case the author is able to acquire knowledge and capability even with a CGPA less than 10, then there is no problem.

Author: [Anonymous]    07 Dec 2015      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 3  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Nothing can restrict you from achieving heights in your career if you are fully determined and focused.
You just work hard and give you best in exams. DO not bother with your CGPA because ultimately the thing which matters is your knowledge and not the marks.

Apart from marks, there are many other factors which keeps priority in judging the capabilities of a candidate for any job. Your knowledge and practical implementing capability keeps the first position in that.