|Author: jennifer winx 07 Dec 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 4 (Rs 4) Voting Score: 0|
Skin tanning has become quite common these days due to various factors like pollution,radiations from the sun etc.,
I personally think that using medicines for such reasons is not that required .In order to reduce tanning certain home remedies if followed may show results. I would like to share some tips to reduce skin tanning.
1. Use GARNIER whitening cream and face wash for at least two weeks I hope you can see the difference yourself.
2. Use homemade face packs of besan, honey, milk, yogourt etc..
3. Applying tomatoes also helps in reduction of skin tan.
4. Lemon, cucumber and rose water also when used as packs shows great results.
5. There are so many fruits whose peel or paste when applied on face removes tanning and gives a healthy and clear face.
|Author: Vin 07 Dec 2015 Member Level: Silver Points : 0 Voting Score: 0|
Thanks for your advice. But dark is more around my mouth. Its not going and i have some pimples but there is no pimple marks that's why i ask here for the homeopathy medicines.
|Author: [Anonymous] 07 Dec 2015 Member Level: Diamond Points : 6 (Rs 6) Voting Score: 0|
It seems like you are facing allergy problem from Sun rays. I have seen this earlier.
You can follow the below mentioned points-
1. Avoid too much exposure under Sun light.
2. If it is necessary, try to cover maximum of your face.
3. Apply Sun screen lotion at least 30 minutes prior to go out side.
4. Wash you face immediately after returning back.
5. Apply a good moisturiser before going to bed. You can also use Rose water for the same.
6. Mashed banana, Tomato and Oranges have proved good for tanning. You can use any of them one or twice in a week. Mesh them and apply on your face like a paste. Let it dry and then wash you wash with plain water.
7. Besan with fresh cream, 2 drops of lemon juice and rose water and small amount of honey is also good for your problem. This will treat your pimples also.