Ask Experts » Government » Central Government »

For admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for wards of Kashmiri migrants

Date: 08 Dec 2015    Group: Government    Category: Central Government   

I am a kashmiri migrant. I want to admit my son in KV, Jammu. There is also a circular regarding admission for wards of Kashmiri migrants in Kendriya Vidalaya issued by HRDM, dated:16 March 2015.
What is the procedure for availing concession for the admission for the session 2015-2016? When and where from I can get admission form?
Experts: do guide.

Want to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya? Searching for detailed procedure? Find guidance from experts on this page.

Author: hemant    09 Dec 2015      Member Level: Silver     Points : 3  (Rs 2)    Voting Score: 0

As per latest circular Ward of Kashmiri migrants can avail the relaxation in cutt off % as equal to SC/ST , they can get admission over class strength also there also there time date limit of admission have extension period.

For availing this you need to have a certified proof of your claim as a kashmiri migrant and birth certificate of your ward the same need to be given in copy while applying for the admission.

Author: Kailash Kumar    10 Dec 2015      Member Level: Platinum     Points : 1  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 0

The contact details of the Jammu Regional Office of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is as follows -
Near Govt. Hospital, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180004
Phone: 0191-2453528, 2430968, Fax: 0191-2430081
E-mail :
The author may directly contact the the said office for finding out factual details.

Post Answer

You must Sign In to post a response.

Post Answer        

Related Questions
  • Return to Question Index
  • Ask Question to Experts

  • Awards & Gifts
    Top Contributors
    TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

    ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. © All Rights Reserved.